Unwavering Love

Sometimes, I wonder how things turned into this way. I still remember his goofy voice calling my name like a sharp knife stabbing through my heart, his soft touch that still warms my body. Aahhh!! Damn it!. Deeply inebriate in alcohol I still can't forget him.
Next Morning, My head was dizzy than i remembered all the stuff i did the last night. Wa-waitt where are my pants and shirts. "Wait!! How?? How did i end up in your house? Ryogii" i asked. "You're so drunk that i have no choice but to take you with me;what the heck! That's how you response; he replied". Ahh So sorry i didn't mean it like that anyway, where are my clothes?. Ryogii pushed me in the bed and asked don't you remember any thing we did last night in a whin voice. Unaware of everything I did last night I was panicked and shocked. "what's wrong with you ,idoit ryogii?". Stupid, you're telling me your past love story;what did you expect? Ohh!!wh-whattt did i tell you all sorts of things?. He laughed and nothing was his response so i kinda feel like he was dissapointed. So i stayed quiet and he patted my head and said "it was a kinda cute love story-" and so why did the two of broke up with each other?. I didn't want to answer his question so i ignored it. And he didn't seem to be bothered with my ignorance or rather he knew i wouldn't answer his question. So, with his cheerful voice he said "let's have breakfast otherwise we'll be late". We ate breakfast together and went for office. As he was my manager and bestfriend, he listed all of my daily schedule. Going throughh the shedule it was clear that i'd no any sorts of things to do. So, i declare to have a short trip with my bestfriend_Ryogii.