They Meet & Fuck

Shane saw Hayden across the bar, gasping loudly as he saw the gay male in a skimpy outfit, it was obvious he was a stripper, but god damn that buldge sneakily tucked away in his panties was beautiful, pushing up his glasses as he had to think of what to do, but soon gathered up the courage to walk up to the stripper, passing by WIGIG and YARED, his friends as he approached Hayden, gulping down the saliva stuck in his throat from nervousness, Hayden looking down at the fellow gay with a brow raised, his hair slicked back into a high ponytail to keep out of his face and not ruin his makeup "how may I help you sugar?" he smiled, looking over at Shane with a gentle look, already having a feeling of what he wanted, as the bulge in his pants wasnt getting any bigger, haydens hand slowly trailed down, pinning shane to the wall as he started to kiss him harshly "No need to answer that.. as your friend has already.." shane nodded, his face red in embarassment, this was the first time he'd ever been like this, hayden rubbing the budlge in his pants "ah yes... submissive.. and easily breedable.." hayden kissed shane once more, fiddling with the boys pants as he quickly pulled them down, jerking the boy off as they maked out, other people in the bar recording as they all cheered, hayden breaking the makeout session to grin "lets give them a show shall we?" shane just nodded as hayden entered him from behind, a loud moan escaping the smaller boys lips, as hayden thrusted into him, growling like a feral animal as he thrusted harshly, as it was obvious he hadnt had this in awhile, already to tbe brink as shane was close aswell, his cock twitching with each thrust as his moans were louder than the music at the bar, as they both came, WIGIG and YARED were recording with loud cheers, shane smiling at hayden as he would now carry his pups, them touching foreheads and kissing afterwards, as it was a happy ever after.