Date Night... Kinda

Hollywood, Los Angeles
Dolby Theatre
March 27, 2022
94th Academy Awards

"We are here on the Red Carpet of the biggest night in Hollywood. The 94th Academy Awards", says the young  Moderator of E! News.

You can all the fans screaming as their favorite actor walks past them and hear the paparazzi shout to get nice picture.

"Scarlett, Scarlett turn right. Please. Scarlett. Right"

"I just heard first time Oscar nominee Joe Alwyn will shortly arrive. He has been nominated for Best Actor,in his newest project. Rumors have it that his girlfriend Taylor Swift will also be there to support him during the ceremony. Swift and Alwayn haven't walked a Red Carpet together yet, but who knows maybe today is the day. And there he is. Leaving the car. Well at least I think it's him. He is leaving the car on the wrong side. That is strange. We can see him walk over to the other side of the car. He is opening the door. What is this? For all the viewers at home, you can currently see a woman wearing a beautiful long beige dress. OMG?! Is this... Omg... It's Taylor Swift everybody."

Joe hands Taylor his hand while she leaves the car.

"They are glowing. I can't believe that I get to witness this. The Music's most private couple is making their Red Carpet Debut here at the 94th Oscar ceremony."

They walk hand in hand over to the red carpet. And as soon as the paparazzi spots them you can hear them yelling and shouting: "Taylor, Joe over here. Here. Here. Taylor. Joe. Look here. Look here."

The fans look over to the paparazzi and see the couple.

"OMFG. IT'S TAYLOR AND JOE. TAYLOR AND JOE. OMG."

They look fabulous. Absolutely stunning.

"I think I can.. Taylor! Joe! They are coming over they are coming over" , says the lovely young lady that excitedly looks into the camera.

"Omg, hi you two."

"Hi, darling", says Taylor and greets the woman by giving her a hug.

"Hello", says you Joe currently has his right arm around her waist and his left hand in his pocket.

"Guys this is your first red carpet. Together as a couple."

"Yes it is, yes it is", answers Joe.

"Exactly", says Taylor uncontrollably smiling.

"Why did you guys make this decision of being here together after all these years of privacy and no public appearances?"

Taylor looked at Joe with the biggest smile on her lips.

"Honestly, we feel better than ever so why not finally share it with the whole world", Joe answers smiling back at her.

"Aww, you guys are so cute", they both blush, "Tell me how does it feel to be here. Together at the biggest night of Hollywood?"

"It feels amazing to be here and to share this moment with one another. It's Joe's first nomination and j just feel so lucky to get to share this special moment with him."

"Taylor,..."

"Yes"

"What do you have planned next in terms of new Music?"

"Well, right now it's about Joe and his extraordinary accomplishments today. I have something planned, I can say that, but you guys will find out about it soon."

"Joe, how does it feel to be nominated for Best Actor?"

"Fantastic. It is awesome. It's one of my favorite projects I have ever done, so it's an honor to be here today  alongside with all these other incredible actors and actresses that are also nominated."

"Taylor, Joe it was lovely to have you two here. Thank you for stopping by."

"Thank you so much for having us."

The couples says bye and leaves to the next interview.

The lovely young lady turns to the camera and says: "OMG I'm blushing. Wow guys, can you believe it? Finally. Taylor and Joe made their red carpet debute. You heard it here first at E!News."