-The truth to come-

"Hyunjin told me about your little speedrun last
night," Changbin said. Minho glared at him and rolled his eyes. "Which group does he work for?" Felix asked. "I don't know, he could work for Got7, Yuta's group or anyone I don't fucking know" Minho grumbled. He slouched in his chair and rested his head in his hands. The doors flew open and Seungmin came rushing in, he looked very pale and sweaty. "Seungmin? Are you okay?" Minho asked. Seungmin stood still gaining his breath. "Me and Jeongin decided to look through the footage from the apartment block and we saw the incident happen," he said. Minho sat upright in his chair, this was news to him. "Well? Did anything stand out to you?" He asked. Seungmin looked him right in the eye. Changbin and Felix glanced between Seungmin and their boss. "The person who threw the brick matched the person in that photograph you showed us".

Minho slammed his fist down onto the table scaring the other members. "You mean to tell me that last night, the person I have been seeking for years was a few meters away from me last night?" He yelled. Seungmin avoided eye contact and simply nodded his head. "I'm sorry boss, but it was him," he said. Minho felt more anger than sadness, Han jisung was just out of reach again and it pissed him off. "Call Chan, and send me that video footage from my apartment," he said to Felix. The younger nodded and left the room in search of chan, Seungmin followed him out. "Boss are you okay?" A concerned Changbin asked. Minho dismissed him with a hand and placed his head back in his hands. "I'll be fine just go, your free today," he said.

———————————————————————————
"So care to tell us what happened last night?" Jinyoung asked. J. One looked up from his book and glanced around at the curious faces of Got7. "I had a run-in with the bangtan and the levanter group that's all," he said. "That's all?" Yugyeom questioned. J. One sighed and closed his book, placing it on the mahogany table beside him. "Bangtan and levanter have allied, I believe they are searching for a man named Han jisung," he said. Jackson raised an eyebrow. "That name sounds familiar, do you know who he is?" he said. J. One smiled and re-opened his book. "As a matter of a fact I do".

It was silent for a few moments before Mark spoke up. "Are you going to tell us who he is?" J. One shook his head. "No, not yet at least". The seven men had a look of pure confusion displayed across their faces. A phone rang breaking the silence, the catchy ringtone blasted out for a few seconds before the owner of the phone accepted the call. "It's Chan, I'll take this outside," BamBam said whilst leaving the room.

"Hey chan, I think we need to talk" BamBam said. "That's exactly why I called you," Neither spoke for a few minutes. "Are you going to tell me why you called me?" BamBam asked. "Oh yes, Lee know has been in contact with Kim Namjoon from the bangtan group," Chan said. "I know, my boss informed me just a minute ago" BamBam laughed. "Last night my boss chased down a man who goes by the name of Han jisung" he added. BamBam chewed on his bottom lip. "Hang on a second, isn't Han Jisung the guy who has connections with the Japanese government? He's supposed to get the government to allow Yuta over here" he said. Chan hummed and continued talking. "Yeah he is, Lee know was supposed to find him but it looks like Jisung found him first, last night Han smashed up Kim seokjins car which led to a street chase" He paused.

"Han got away and now lee know is pissed because he got away". Bambam went over a few things in his head and tried to make some connections between the recent events. "Can I ask you something?" He said. "Sure anything" Chan replied. BamBam debated wether he should ask his question or to leave it locked away in the dark and to never be spoke of again. "What would happen if Lee know ever found out what your doing?". The question was out, and he couldn't take it back.

Chan was silent, it had taken him by surprise and he had never thought about that answer. He respected his boss, and he looked up to him. But he owed BamBam so every small intel he received, he would pass it on. And every-time he betrayed his boss it would come back to bite him in the ass and the guilt taunted him from the corners of his mind. Betrayal was a funny thing, it was either a harmless act that didn't do much damage or it could completely destroy you and leave you broken, unable to be put back together.

"When the time comes I will face up to what I have done but for now I owe you" he finally answered. BamBam sighed. "You don't owe me chan, and I know our teams are currently fighting but I'm saying this as a friend, stay with them". Chan smiled a little. "Thanks BamBam but I've already dug my own grave, and soon...I'll have to lie in it. I can't take back what I've done so there is no point stopping now" he said. "I just don't want to see you get hurt" BamBam said. "Thanks for the concern but I'll be fine, you should go your boss is probably looking for you". The line went dead as Chan put the phone down. BamBam sighed, Chan was going to get himself into trouble and he didn't want to be the one to save him. Again.