Chapter 1

"Samantha!", my mom yelled as I was sleeping. "Whaaaat" I groaned in a annoyed voice.
"It's not summer anymore", my mom said.
Oh yea, why can't summer last forever as I was questioning myself.
As I got up out of bed, I was trying to decide what to wear for my first day in high school.
God, I hate trying to decide what to wear.
"Hmm..red and black flannel or a regular white t-shirt", I asked myself.
Red and black flannel I said in a agreed tone.
So.. I get ready plus I put on my makeup. After I'm done with everything I go downstairs to see what mom made for breakfast.

"Mornin' sam", "morning mom".
"What time does school start?" My mom had asked me.

"OMG, I'm gonna be late! School starts in 20 minutes, I don't wanna be late the first day of school, it's so embarrassing!" I shouted at my mom.

I ran out my front door into my car, trying to keep track of time.
"Wow, new school. Samantha, don't be embarrassing." I said to myself.
As I was driving myself to school, I thought about my personality.."Why do I have to be so shy and scared all the time? Why can't I just be outgoing like the others?" I had always been so negative about myself.

I finally arrived at my school, I took a deep breath, looked in my car mirror and walked out my car into the school.
Holy crap, this school is huge!

I took a glance at my newly given schedule, I had no idea where these classes where. As I was looking for my classroom I started to get nervous, I'm not a popular girl, I'm not a persons first choice.
"Wonder how this school year is gonna go."

I found my first class, my teachers name was "Ms.Anderson."
I was staring at the door way, my palms started to get sweaty from how nervous I was getting.

I finally walked in trying to decide where to sit.. Of course being me, I sat all the way in the back where no one could bother me.

After I walked in, more and more people kept waking in.. I didn't like the thought of that. I kept seeing so many pretty girls, so many popular guys.

"Do you have a problem with me?" This girl said as I was staring at her.
"Um, no. I-I'm sorry I was just thinking", I said.
"Yea, sure you are. Instead of staring at me why don't you stare in the mirror and.."
"Stop, just leave her alone okay?" This boy said as he interrupted her.
The girl turned around rolling her eyes at me.
Nice one sam, I said to myself.

This kid that stood up for me had blonde hair that is blowdried up. Also, he was wearing a black and white shirt that had clouds on it, with a beanie.
He was coming closer to me,why? I was trying to avoid eye contact. He just came to the back of the class room and sat right in front of me..
"Who is he?" I thought to myself adding a sigh.

---
Hey, this is my first story that I'm gonna make and I hope you all like and enjoy it !☺️- Marissa xoxo
Follow me on twitter! @MatthewsTwerkin