44

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-180 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-100 comments💬.

December 30th, 2022: 2 p

December 30th, 2022: 2 p.m.

"NOELLE CASSIDY BREWSTER" I called out from our bedroom then moments later the door swung opened then he short ass stood there mugging.

"The fuck wrong with you screaming my government name like that you must got pressuh or sum" she asked mugging me causing me to smile.

"I just wanted to say hi" I said then she flicked me off and closed the room door causing me to laugh.

Lmao wassup y'all I just woke up from a nap like two minutes ago and I felt like fucking with her right now she doing Zoie nails and feet and the kids gone with my parents for the weekend so as soon as they leave I'm finna blow her back out just because.

5 minutes later...

"Mhmm what y'all talking bout" I asked squinting my eyes at them because they got quiet when I walked in her nail room.

"Why my bestie finna marry you and not me" Zoie said causing me to mug him.

"Simple because I'd kill her, but hey Booty I came to ask what you want for lunch" I said then I bent down and kissed her cheek.

"Tú" she said causing me to raise an eyebrow.

Translation: You.

"I'm almost done please just let me get out the chair before baby number four pop up" Zoie said causing us to laugh.

"Not until after we get married or before whatever happens happens" I said smiling the Noelle put his hand under the lamp.

"I still gotta do his feet and his ugly ass want a wax so it's gone be awhile" she said looking up at me.

"Ok baby I'm finna go to the store real quick" I said kissing her lips.

"Ok be safe I love you" she said causing me to smile.

"I will and I love you more beautiful" I said then I kissed her lips twice.

"Blu get out yo mama don't want you in here while she working" I said looking at Blu then growled and walked out the room.

"Remember that the next time yo big ass get hungry" I said then he tried to rub his head against me.

"Nah, nah gone with yo lil girlfriend humping on that damn doll" I said laughing then I walked down the hallway to our bedroom.