✨Pure Chaos, Bliss And Many More ✨

Warning ⚠ : 

- Cuss words

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was still 3 A.M. I repeat, 3 A.M. and oh, Kageyama was not a morning person. It had been about 30 minutes, Kageyama was hearing clanks and crashes outside his room. He decided to ignore it at first, but he couldn't. 

His other husbands were sleeping, surrounding Kageyama who was in the middle. Kageyama's got fed up and sat up, completely opening his eyes that were slightly red. He saw that his light sleeper husbands are awake.

 Kenma playing video games, but got the sounds muted and when he saw Kageyama, he was scared as he saw those glares Kageyama was bearing to the door. 

Kenma had saw this look on Kageyama's face a few times, it happened when Kageyama was absolutely irritated or annoyed. So, learning from experience, Kenma place his headphone back and act like Kageyama was never awake in the first place.

Akaashi was sitting down on the couch, playing with his phone, wearing air pods. Then he saw Kageyama sat up and saw his expression. He just got up and went to the bathroom, preparing for the psychology book then playing with his phone again, the book sitting beside him.

Sakusa was cleaning some dirt on the table, when he saw Kageyama sat up and saw his expression. Sakusa immediately stiffened, having flashbacks and he took a bottle of water mixed with salt prepared on the cupboard in the bathroom as he continued cleaning, keeping his eyes on Kageyama.

Kunimi was laying down on his bed, when he felt a small bump through his bed and opened one of his eyes. He immediately stiffened when he saw Kageyama's expression but internally simp because of how hot Kageyama looked every time he's like that as he mentally snapped a picture of Kageyama and closed his eyes, cherishing the mental picture and dozed off.

Suna was looking at his favorite blackmails, holding his laughter whenever he saw something real funny, not wanting to wake his endearing baby up. As he was holding his laughter, he saw Kageyama sat up and saw his expression. Suna immediately stopped holding his laughter as he smirked and began recording, following Kageyama who was standing up now.

Tsukishima was listening to his favorite playlist with his headphones on, occasionally reading a novel book, it was his usual habit. Then he saw something shift on the corner of his eyes and saw Kageyama. He stopped his music and stood up, following Kageyama who was starting to walk towards the door. 

Kageyama stood up, he walked towards the door and gently opened it, not making even a single creak. Then he saw 2 idiots playing swordsman with a fake sword, while their messing up things, like the tissue box, then the magazines on top of the table and some unimportant papers.

Kageyama started walking towards them, emitting this murderous and dark aura, while having his death glare. The duo noticed the dark aura coming towards them and looked at Kageyama. They both gulped, they thought they could be quiet and not wake up anyone, but they clearly thought wrong.

They both didn't notice Tsukishima and Suna who was behind Kageyama as they were too horrified with Kageyama right now. All of them had an experience with this version of Kageyama and boy, it was the most horrifying thing ever.

The duo didn't say anything, they knew there was nothing to say and this is it, they messed up. Although they couldn't sleep, they could've just watched a movie in peace or something, but they just had to play swordsman with one another and make a mess.

Kageyama closed his eyes and once he opened them.. let's just say both Kuroo and Bokuto was faced with torture, much worse than being in hell. Suna who was recording, wasn't laughing at all, he just stood there with a stone cold face while recording.