Happy. As a child I used to be so happy running through the fields without a care in the world, or when I used to hang out at the park for hours on a swing or a slide. The christmasses were nice too. Childhood is and always will be amazing. People often underestimate a child's mind purely because of their age, I myself have met multiple very smart children. People think because they are too young or dont care enough, that they are stupid. The opposit is not often seen but you do have those rare children around the world. People think adults are macho, the protectors, the undefeated but, it is actually the children who are like that. They dont care about whether or not tommorow is going to be rough and they dont care if they will feel good, nor do they care about yesterday. They always seem to get up and act like nothing happened. That's why they are stronger. I can confirm this myself because I have too many worries about too much for example: What about tommorow? Make some more money! Work out more! And on and on. So as I stand here on my chair and the noose around my neck, i will jump knowing that if I'm off of this world, i will have no worries left.

I have found my answer

I have found my purpose

It is at my chair, with my nose

Suicide is my destiny