PROLOGUE

It's already 6 am nang magbihis ako.I wore my champagne cowl neck dress,with white heels.I also add some light make up and silver earnings.My hair is in a messy curls.After putting some perfume a bit, biglang tumunog Ang cellphone ko.

"Done na"deretsong Sabi ko.

"Really?I'll come and pick you up na"Sabi ni ez sa kabilang linya,as she ended the call.Ez invited me on her friend's wedding.Nilock kuna kaagad Ang condo ko at kinuha Ang white puse.Nang lumabas nako ay may nagpreno nang malakas na kotse sa harap nang condo ko.Bumukas ang bintana.

"Faster bitch!"sigaw ni ez.I can hear her devilish laugh from here.Dali Dali Naman akong pumasok sa kotse.

"Looki'n good eh?"Ani ez at pinaanadar ang makina.

"Nothing new"mayabang na Sabi ko.Ez is busy driving habang ako nakatulala lang nakatingin sa labas nang bintana.

"How are you doing lately?"ez suddenly asked.

"Okay lang"I said.A few miles away at nakarating na kami.We both went outside the car.

"Shit"I whispered to myself.A big white tent with yellow lights and desenyo.May dagat sa gilid.Maraming Tao na din Ang papasok pa lang.

"Let's go"Ani ez.I follow her from the back.She greeted a lot of people,na ni Isa Hindi pamilyar Ang mga mukha nila.My eyes widened when I saw Yasmine!I fastly ran towards her and hugged her from the back.

"Oh my God!"aniya.Umupo kami ni ez katabi Niya.

"Bitch!it's been years no?I miss you"she pouted like a child.

"How have you been lately?"tanong ko Kay yas.Her smile faded.

"Nah,okay Lang"she said ,and force a smile.I hugged her tight.

"I know that face ha.Lets talk ha.Just so you know Hindi ka lasing galing magsinungaling Gaya ni jams"I said and chuckled.The ceremony started.I wasn't paying attention.Kanina Lang ako nakasimangot.

"Bitter mo no?"ez whispered.

"What ever"mahinang Saad ko.May lumapit kay ez at may binulong.Her expression changed.

"What's wrong?"tanong ni Yas.

"I volunteered sa paghanap nang Banda.Pero late sila."ez looked stress.

"Volunteer pa"Yas said and chuckled.

"Kae,can I have a little favor?"tanong ni ez.She was smiling cutely.

"Alam Kona Yan ha"deretsong Saad ko.

"Pagbigyan Mona Kae.Besides,ngayon Lang Yan nanghingi."Ani yas.

"Okay,okay.You two are making me guilty"I said.They fist pumps each other.The ceremony continue.

"Kae,its time na."ez whispered.I just nodded.The staff guided me and gave me a mic.I went up,in a small stage.

"Wait.Ako Lang?"I asked the staff.

"Opo ma'am."aniya.I felt awkward when other people started to look at me.

"Let us all witness.The first dance of our newly wed!"anunsyo nang emcee.The staff helped me.They give me a mic stand.I was struggling what kind of song I would sing.And it hit me.Umupo kaagad ako sa pianno.The bride and groom,walk until they reached the dance floor.

"Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this