Chapter 1

Hey guys!! Soo, I'm kinda excited about this story and I wanted to know your opinion :33 Also, it's my first time writing a guys POV like this one...

I saw my phone light up and I saw that I had a snap from my boyfriend Kim Taehyung.
I unlocked my phone and I saw it was a video. I touched the screen to see it. It was him laying on his bed, I guess he just woke up, his hair was a mess and his eyes half open.

"Good morning Jagiya, I miss you." He said with his morning voice. I smiled and I sent back a photo with me laying on the bed.

After some seconds I had a snap from him again. It was a picture of him through the mirror. My eyes travelled down to his pants where his morning wood was.

I smirked and sent him a black snap back. 'Having a problem down there babe?' It said.

This time he didn't send a pic but a chat instead. 'You saw nothing!'

'Oh, but I did ;)' I answered back.

Then there was a video 'What did you see babe?' It sounded more like a moan?

'Omg, what is he doing?!'

I bit my lip and took a picture. 'What are you doing babe?'

Then there was a black snap again saying. 'Having fun'

'Alone?' I answered with another selfie.

V's POV

'Alone?' She answered with another selfie.

Damn this girl is killing me.

My hand was touching my crotch through my sweatpants. I closed my eyes imagining her touching me. My phone vibrated and I opened her snap...

It was another selfie this time she was holding the phone up, she was looking up with those cute eyes she knows I can't resist. Her lips were parted looking so hot that I wanted to kiss her.
With her pose I could clearly see her boobs.

I want to squeeze them so bad.

That made my dick harden and it hurt. I took off my sweatpants to free my friend. I run my hand on it slowly thrusting in my hand. "Fuck!" I exclaimed.

'Jagiya show me more ;) ' I send a black snap. She didn't reply fast so I got worried that she didn't like what I said. Then after some minutes she replied with a video, she was naked with one hand she was holding the phone and with the other covering her boobs.

"Fuck" I said again. Well I asked for it!

I fastened my pace on my hand imagining her doing all the job. I played with the tip like she's use to doing. Then I slowly thrusted my shaft in my hand tightening my grip around it imagining I was inside of her. My phone lighted up again with another video. It was her playing with her clit.

"Mmhm" I moaned and I felt myself getting close. I took my phone and took a snap of my dick while I was orgasming. I sent it to her and waited...

Maybe she'll come over for some fun.

My phone vibrated and I excitedly unlocked it. But instead it was a snap from Junkook.

What does he want now?!

'Hyung? ! What is this??! '

"Huh?!" I gave a confused look.

Then from Jimin. 'Okay...'

Then from Rap Mon 'Interesting!'

I was confused as fuck! Then _________ called me. "Babe what's wrong with everyone?" I asked her.

"Are you crazy?!"

"What did I do?!" I answered back.

"Well go to 'your story' and you'll see" Still confused I open my snap chat and went to
'my story' "OMG" It was the video when I was orgasming... Well shit!!

The end!!! Soo, opinions? ? :3