1: fulfiling unknown desires

It was as quiet as always in here, not many people, the noises of the caffee-machine and the smell of fresh baked bread.
I really loved the atmosphere here, that's why I always came here when I had some schoolwork to do.
I took out my laptop and tried to do some research for an upcoming Biology Project. I never really liked studying and stuff and would rather watch some series while eating.
But my parents would have never let that happen.
They were obsessed over how I looked and were scared of what would happen if I gained weight and ate unhealthy.
It always annoyed me and they never cared about how I felt. The thing is I never minded how my body looked, I was and I am not even overweight, of course I'm not fully trained or have a sixpack, but what's so bad about having a tummy, thick thighs, some belly fat rolls and being a little chubby.
For god's sake there was one person in my family that always supported me and my parents were kinda scared of - my grandma.
She'd always bring me my favorite unhealthy foods to eat;
oreos, pizza, churros with whip cream, waffles, pancakes and even Ice cream with chocolate sauce and Brownies on top.
That was also the reason why my Parents never liked her, because I always put on some weight over the holidays when I was at her place, minimum 6 pounds. I never minded being a little chubbier but maybe that was because I was a child at the time.
My Parents would be shocked when they saw me and set me on a strict diet to make my out poking belly and double chin disappear. I never understood why they viewed it as disgusting.
As I thought about my Grandma I really couldn't think of anything else as her chocolate cake and the pepperoni pizza she'd always give me when I'd catch a cold to recover. So I decided to pack my macbook in my black backpack and drive to Doritos.
God, I missed going there. I ordered a pepperoni Pizza with double cheese and a strawberry milkshake with extra whip cream.
I wouldn't buy anything else because a few minutes from my apartment away was small Grocery Store, I could just get food there.
I became very nervous due to the smell of the food and drove a bit faster.
Why are my legs shaking? I looked down to only saw how my legs went crazy, shaking like as I had some Vibrator between my legs, but that wasn't the case. I hurried and took the food out of the trunk and rushed to my room.
I took of my shoes and placed the food on my big bed, where I settled my hungry body.
I opened the box and the smell of the cheese came right away, oh my, how I craved this pizza.
I immediately took one slice and began to eat it.
At first I slowly ate, to keep my hunger within his limits but after a few seconds I couldn't resist. I ate faster, more and messier. I grabbed 4 slices, 2 on top of each other on my left hand and the same with the other two on my right.
Quicker I began eating, swallowing down this crusty with cheese topped heaven. It was like a dream, a miracle, I let out a few moans and within a few seconds they were gone.
I took some sips of my milkshake and instantly felt the sweet and thick liquid rushing down my throat, which helped to eat the pizza a lot faster.
It seemed like my body was screaming for more and more food, I felt my pants getting tighter and my belly begging for freedom. So I unbuttoned my pants and let out a burp and moan right away. I leaned back on my bed, spreading my legs apart, my head hanging backwards and feeling how the cheesy slices flew down my throat which recently had dangled over my head.
After the box was empty my belly let out a quite loud noise, but it wasn't the noise that warned me to stop, it was the sign that my body needed more, more food, more calories, more.
I didn't even care if i ate normally so I opened the box with the chocolate cake, which was actually planned to be my birthday cake, bend over and grabbed a big piece of cake with both of my hands.
Without thinking I shoved the cake down my throat and already grabbed for the next pieces.
I licked my with chocolate smeared lips and got all on my fours. Eating like a normal human being wasn't enough for me, I wanted all the pleasure.
I moaned about how good the cake was and started eating uncontrollably fast till the cake was gone.
Liz threw the boxes of her bed, layed down on her back and starting rubbing her bloated tummy.
The sensation she earlier felt between her legs grew, so she pulled her pants completely down to please herself to the top.
She was very wet, so wet that her fingers could glide through her without any problems.
The moaning and burping put her in a ever-increasing state of euphoria.
But all in all she wasn't moaning because of her fingering, it was because of the feeling of being stuffed. The feeling of rubbing her belly and playing with herself after she behaved like a piggy, like a messy piggy. Her clothes smeared with chocolate and her sweet lips, every impact of her messy eating behaviour aroused her completely.
And she knew that and loved that and so she knew that she'll fulfil her desires.