Birthday Girl

♡ Request by: N/A
♡ Dedicated to: The one and only (late) birthday girl Shen
♡ Warnings: Slight swearing (?)
♡ Notes:
- Reader is female.
- I do apologize if my writing is a bit of a nuisances. It had been quite awhile since I've written stories, please feel free to inform me of any mistakes.
- Also, if Shen happens upon this fic and is uncomfortable, do let me know and I will respect her wishes and removed the story.

♪───O(🌸)O────♪

It's been a long three months for the Twitch streamer, Shenpai also known under the username AeroViro. Her and her friends have been attempting to pull together a virtual con via MMO Final Fantasy XIV.

While balancing this planning while keeping up with her streaming schedule and other real life activities. It was taking a toll on the young women. It was quite noticeable within her friend group and online, there are times where she'd snap a little, though understandable and her viewers never seemed to take it to heart. Along with suggesting she focus on herself more during her free times, but alas after all this build up it was July 30th, finally time for Lunarcon.

While doing last minute arrangements before the grand opening on her stream, she talked to her friends through Discord to make sure everything was set to go before the time came.
While Shen stressed, her girlfriend [name] had sat by her side. Attempting to comfort her love, expressing that everything will go well and doubted that anything horrific would even happen.

"Come on, the worst that could happen is servers could go under emergency maintenance and even that seems unlikely." [name] spoke.

Not once did that scenario came pass Shen's mind, "Great another possible thing to worry about." She groaned.

[name] rose a brow at her girlfriend's attitude, "I said it be extremely unlikely." She huffed, then smiled, "Look, you have your friends, your FC and the volunteers helping you. You won't be alone in this. Even if there were a couple of hiccups, who cares? It's your guys first con, it's to be expected." [name] explained.

"Yeah! What [name] says." Max chimed in through the call.

"Your fans will enjoy it no matter what, you've done gathering online before. Just this time it's bigger, but it shouldn't be that much different." [name] said, playing her hand on Shen.

"I guess so, but it isn't a single costume event. This an event after another, if the timing is wrong. We could fuck up the whole agenda." Shen explained one of her worries.

Wrapping her arms around Shen's shoulder, [name] spoke up once more, "It'll be fine. If something doesn't go right, just ignore it and move on. Y'know? Just go with the flow."

A small smile appeared on Shen's face, "I guess so."

[name] chuckled and I planned a cheek kiss, "See I don't give such bad advice."

With after, the time came to begin the countdown for Lunarcon.

***

The first day went by mostly smoothly, there were minor stuff that occurred. Though nothing drastic.

Once the stream concluded and she left the Discord call with her friends to discuss the plan tomorrow. Shen let out a sigh and enjoyed the moment of silence, until her girlfriend came in.
In her hands she had a cake, there "Happy Birthday Shen" was written on it. While being companied by a 24 lit candle. [name] had a large grin on her face, "I want to congratulate you on a wonderful first con-day and wish you a Happy Birthday love." She spoke.

Shen smiled back, "God you're so cheesy." She laughed.

Playing the cake down, [name] pulled up another chair to sit next to her beloved, "Perhaps I am, but it's only because I love you." She spoke.

"So should I sing, or would you like to blow out the candles now?" [name] asked in a teasing manner.

Rolling her eyes, Shen looked at the cake then blew out candles, "I'm going to pass on that song." She laughed.

"Fair enough." [name] commented, "But, we're going to celebrate both a successful day and your birthday. And I'm not going to let you out of it."

"Yeah, okay mom." Shen teased.

[name] laughed, then placed a hand on her cheek to kiss her girlfriend, "You're such a pain in the ass sometimes." She spoke after.

"Oh yeah? You can such a nuances sometimes." Shen fired back.

The two girls laughed, continuously insulting each other before spending the rest of their night together celebrating.

♪───O(🌸)O────♪