CHAPTER 12

Δ~~~~~~Δ

Heeseung went back in to find Jake and just.....go away.

He harshly wiped his tears and stepped inside as the loud music entered his ears and drunk dancing people in his eyes.

He looked for Jake everywhere but couldn't find him.

He decided to call him but saw a message from him instead.

"Jakey"

''Sorry, I'm leaving. My mom called me -_- I tried finding you but didn't see you anywhere. Please go home with Sunghoon. He'll take you, right? I mean....he kissed yoU. I'm sawwryyy.''

Heeseung wanted to laugh.

But cry too.

It was past midnight and he didn't have someone to take him home.

It was an hour ride for God's sake.

It'll take him about a thousand years to go to the dorm on a walk.

How can Jake leave him??

''Shit.''

Heeseung ruffled his hair and looked around to see any friend of his but found none. And there's no way, even in hell that he's going to ask Sunghoon. He would rather walk home.

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

|| 2:17 AM ||

Here Heeseung was, walking home.

He saw Sunghoon leave on his Kawasaki ninja motorbike. He never asked him for a ride. Why would he? He would rather do anything else to get home.

But how much he wanted to hop on it and go home.

Heeseung regrets coming to the club now.

It has already been 15 minutes since he started walking and he's tired.

And cold.

He was wearing a very light fancy shirt because of the club so he felt colder than he should. And he thanked God that he didn't drink.

He wondered what would happen to him then.

40 minutes passed by and he was still away from the university. He was super tired and his legs hurt so much by walking for too long.