CHAPTER 13

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

''What the fuck!?"

Sunghoon's eyes widened.

Heeseung quickly looked away from Sunghoon.

''What the hell happened to your face??"

Sunghoon asked. His eyes round in shock at the horrible sight of the latter's face.

Heeseung ignored Sunghoon and pushed the door more to get himself in.

He stumbled inside and went into the kitchen right away. He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of cold water. He chugged half of the bottle in one gulp right away.

Sunghoon followed him behind.

Not to mention....shirtless.

''Who did this?" Sunghoon asked quietly.

''It's nothing.'' Heeseung answered.

''Tch.'' Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

''Who beat you up? Who told you to party all nigh-"

''Like you care.'' Heeseung said quietly, stopping Sunghoon mid-sentence.

''I don't care. I was just curious.'' Sunghoon said.

Heeseung scoffed.

''After you fucking left me there in the valley, I wanted to just go home with Jake! But he was already gone! So I had to come back to the dorm alone! And it was so far away! Like....an hour! And I walked for so long and some idiots beat me to death!"

Heeseung screamed in Sunghoon's face. Breathing heavily. Not knowing that tears were already falling.

Sunghoon's eyes widened at the sudden outburst of Heeseung.

Heeseung didn't want to see Sunghoon anymore.

So he walked away, bumping his shoulder against Sunghoon's bare one on purpose. Sunghoon slightly stumbled backward.

''Shit.''

SUNGHOON'S POV

The gorgeous boy was pretty worried for Heeseung.

And he felt bad for him. He felt bad that he has to go through all the pain that those guys gave to him and...himself.

The pain he gave him as well.

He wants to talk it out with Heeseung but he has never really had a conversation with anyone before.

He was an introvert so whenever he talks, it comes out rude for people but he thinks it's not rude....at all. He doesn't know how to talk with Heeseung.

It's not like he doesn't have confidence. He has loads of it.

He just.....doesn't want to. It's not really necessary for him.

And if everything is kept aside, the other reason he can't talk with him is because he kissed him. And that's pressuring him.

He has never kissed a guy before.

And this was unbelievable and confusing.