Poolside calamity

Ray - he/xe/it/sun
Glitchy - they/it/honk
Michael - he/ze
Ramsey - he/it/gold
The Boss - they/them

Glitchy walks out of the house and shuts the door behind them. They sit down on a beach chair and look at the pool. They look at Ray who is already in the pool.
"What are you doing out here?" Glitchy asked.
Ray looked up, letting go of the water swirling around in xyr hands. "Oh well, I just wanted to spend some time in the water is all. What're you doing here anyway? Since y'know..." It trailed off.
"I mostly just came out here to ask you what you were doing. I prefer rainy days anyways." Glitchy states. "Oh? Are you sure you didn't just come to see me sweetheart~?" He said teasingly. A red tint came to Glitchy's cheeks and they looked off to the side. "Oh shush.." They mumbled. He chuckled. "Well y'know, you're actually kinda cute when you—"
Suddenly, Michael the menace used his epithet to jump up to the third floor of their mansion. "Halt, you fiends! I am Michael the menace and I have to turn you into the police!"
Glitchy turns to look at Michael. "We're kinda like.. in the middle of something.." It sighed heavily. Ray gave an exasperated sigh. It stood up and began pooling some of the water around xem in xyr hand. "And here we go again, what're ya from the 18th century? And why do you need to turn us in anyways? Y'know, we're pretty well known for outrunning the police so I don't think you'll be able to catch us now."
Michael gasped quite loudly and put a hand to his chest like he was in some cinematic movie. "So rude! And I don't think my reason is any of your business! Just know that I have to do this. So, come with me, peasants or face the consequences." He threatened.
Glitchy got up from their seat. "I don't think we'll be going anywhere with someone like you." They said while energy coursed through their hands.
Ray glared at him. "Peasants? Ya really think we're peasants? As you're standing in our mansion? Well, I think I can "face the consequences" if it's someone as pathetic as you."
Michael's expression changed to an angry one and he balled his hands into fists. "Fine, if you want it that way, so be it!" He yelled and ran at the two at full speed.
Glitchy moved out of the way and shot electricity his way. They missed their shots and sighed heavily. "I really need to get better aim.." It huffed. Ray reassured them. "It's ok love! I got this." Sun pooled some water in his hands then threw it in Michael's face to throw zem off. Michael wiped the water off his face and looked down at his outfit with a scowl. "My outfit! I worked on picking it out all morning just to fight you two and you ruined it!" He shouted at them in anger. Ray flinched. "W-woah, no need to get so aggressive sheesh...and besides, I think you'll like what I'm about to do even better." He smirked, before splashing him with a huge wave of water. It cackled after seeing zem completely soaked in water. Michael was now completely soaked with water. He groaned and ran back up to them. He swinged at Glitchy, trying to hit it. Glitchy bounced backwards and grabbed onto his arm, sending a shockwave through his body. Honk pushed him backwards and backed up a bit to distance themself from xem. Michael stumbled backwards and almost fell onto the ground. He got back up and ran at Glitchy but they dodged it sending him flying onto the ground. Glitchy laughed and pointed at him. "Can't even catch a child!" Honk sneered. "You really are some villain, aren't you?" They said in a sarcastic tone. Michael got up and turned back to honk. "I'm a great villain, thank you very much! Just you kids are little jerks!" He stated and pointed at them both.
"Oh? But I never said that Michael. I'm sure you're a really good villain, with how you jumped up to the 3rd floor of our building and had no plan to apprehend us. Really good I must say." He said in a mocking tone before making a small water tornado from the pool. It was about to move it towards Michael but then—
"You guys are just making fun of me now! Well, would a bad villain be able to do this?" He asked and jumped up to the roof of the mansion. Ze looked down at them both with a smirk. "Look who's the bad villains now!" Glitchy sighed. "That's not even that high up.." It murmured and walked over to the side of the house. They turned to Ray and held their arms out. "C'mon, get up on my shoulders." Ray flushed. "A-ah well, if you say so..." it got up on Glitch's shoulders and climbed up to the rooftop. Xe held xyr hand out so honk could get up aswell. "C'mon, hold my hand." Glitchy grabbed onto suns hands and blushed a tad before climbing up on the roof. "Thank you, darling!" Honk smiled. He looked away, his face turning a bit redder. "A-ah no problem sweetheart!!" Glitchy's face became more red and they waved their hands around. "S-shush! It's no big deal.." Honk trailed off, slightly forgetting they were in the middle of battle. Michael cleared his throat, trying to get their attention. "Wow, making me feel real lonely over here.." Ze mumbled. "Are we still fighting or flirting?" He sneered. Ray nervously stood up. "A-ah yeah right where were we? Beating your ass that's what!" Xe surprised him with a huge water attack, almost knocking him off the building. It was only almost because well, they didn't want to get arrested...again. Michael almost slips off the building but he quickly steadies himself. Ze swings at Ray, trying to hit sun off. "H-hey you're not allowed to do it back! Only I get to hit people off of buildings." He pouted before getting back at him with a special attack by zapping water from his hands. He shot at least 3 times at Michael but not too much or otherwise it'd kill him. Michael got hit and glared at sun. "Fine, if I'm not allowed to hit you, I'll just go for your partner instead!" He announced and lunged at Glitchy, wrapping his arms around them. Glitchy squealed and started kicking at him but to no avail. "Would you get off me?!" Glitchy yelled. "No, I've captured you now!" He says and turns back to Ray. "What are you gonna do about your little girlfriend now?" Ze taunted. "Hey! They're not a girl so don't call them that!" It shouted at him. He was about to hit him with a stronger attack after ze said that but then—
Michael looks back over at Glitchy. "Oh! Sorry about that.." he apologized. "It's fine! Thanks!" Glitchy smiled for a second before they remembered what was going on. Michael cleared his throat. "What are you gonna do about your significant other now?" Ze taunted. Xe panicked "I-I uhm...this!" He launched water at them, sending both of them flying off the roof and near the edge of the pool. "Alright it's your turn now Glitch!" Glitchy lands on top of Michael and nods. With all their might, they roll into the pool and they both fall into the pool. Glitchy looks up at Michael and smirks. "Get ready, because this move will be a shocker!" Glitchy snickers and sends a shockwave through the pool, electrocuting them both though it doesn't hurt as bad for Glitchy. Michael yells in pain and lets go of Glitchy. Glitchy gets out of the pool and the shockwave stops. They look up at Ray and hold up a thumbs up. "Got em, love!" He laughed "Aha I knew you would sweetheart!"

Ramsey got back from the grocery store. He sighed "Why do I even do this for these kids..." It mumbled before opening the door. "Hey kids! I bought ya groceries." He said with his little rat face. "So what were ya guys up to, ya didn't murder anyone did ya?" He jokingly said to them.
Ray looked away nervously. "Aha yeah...we didn't do anything of the sort...!!" He twirled his hair and fidgeted with xyr hands. Glitchy nodded. "Mhm, nothing of the sort! ...just maybe don't check the pool." They mumbled and laughed nervously. Ramsey sighed. "Kids, what's in the pool." Gold stared and questioned the both of them. Glitchy looked over at Ramsey and played around with their hands. "N-Nothing! I just told you that.. it's really nothing important.." Glitchy lied. Ray went along with it. "Y-yeah...!! We just kinda m-maybe y'know..." Xe mumbled quietly "Knocked a random guy out in the pool..." "But it's not like it's anything major! I mean.. it just sorta happened.. it's only fair right considering we were being attacked." Glitchy said, pleading self defense. "Y-yeah he tried to kill us y'know...!!" Ray tried to explain to him. Ramsey exhaled. "Listen, I know he tried to kill ya but look. Doesn't this happen every day? Ya didn't need to knock him out." He sighed. "You're both grounded for uh...a week." Glitchy groaned. "Fineeee.." They said. Though they weren't all too sad about it considering he would just lift the grounding the next day. Ray sighed and turned to head back to their room. "Ya coming?" He asked Glitchy. Glitchy nodded and walked with Ray to their room.

Michael walked to the headquarters and his head hung low. He opened the door to the main office and stood, waiting anxiously for the boss to show up. The boss turned around in their chair. "You're late." they said sternly. Michael jumped, not expecting them to already be there. "I'm sorry. I wasn't able to apprehend those criminals.." he admitted. The boss was fuming. "What?!? You didn't...!!" They slam their fists on the table. "You weren't even able to catch those pesky...kids?!? God you're insufferable. I should've never hired you." The boss said coldly. "You know what...??" They pointed towards the door. "You can pack your things and leave. You're fired." Michael looked up at the boss in desperation. "Wait, no! Please don't fire me, I can do it, trust me!" Ze begged. "No. Why? Because with every task I give you you somehow manage to mess it up every single time. And you know what? I'm done. This was your one chance to redeem yourself and you threw it out the window...!!" They spat out before they whispered "You'll never be a good villain."
Michael's eyes widened and he looked down at the ground. He silently turns around and walks out of the room. He walks outside of the headquarters and walks down the street. Suddenly, it starts to rain and he covers his head with his arm. Ze started to tear up and he just sat down on the side of an alleyway and started sobbing.