Chapter 31

"The way he looks at her

As if her smile is the only thing
that could possibly matter"

—————————

"Fucking bastard!"

"I apologised!"

"What's going on here?" Xavier finally spoke up. For the past fifteen minutes we had been watching Eren chase Luca around trying to beat the shit out of him. I decided to answer Xavier's question "Eren finally realised that it was Luca who had been making my life hell the past months so, he is taking revenge."

"Okay that's enough." Eymen spoke up, effectively stopping Eren from punching Luca in the stomach again. "Both of you, we have a ball, for your sister in less than 10 hours, now get your asses of the floor and get ready. And that goes for the rest of you too."

I would never admit it out loud but I loved how Eren's father always referred to me as his son's sister. He never called me his daughter, because he knows that place will always belong to my own father but calling me Eren's sister was a way to say I was his family and I always will be.

After a whole lot of chaos I was finally getting ready. The two slightly older ladies were in charge of my dressing and make up. Elijah was sitting on my bed, he had arrived earlier, already ready and way too excited for the fancy party.

I had picked a black dress for the event, it was a one shouldered dress, with a net sleeve and a slit on the left side. The makeup was done in a royal core aesthetic way. My eyelids and cheekbones were adorned in light glitter, and my lips were painted in sparkling red lipstick. I had picked up a pair of black heels to match with the dress. Two strands of my hair were braided and pinned back, and they held up the silver leaf hair piece. The only pieces of jewellery on me were the diamond necklace around my neck and a matching ring on my right ring finger.

Lastly I attached my thigh sheath, which held my hand gun and for the night I only kept Nyx with me. Kissing my blade one last time I slid it into its place. Taking one last look at myself in the mirror, I left the room, walking down the stairs I was met with the stares of my family.

 Taking one last look at myself in the mirror, I left the room, walking down the stairs I was met with the stares of my family