Blow Me

The first time I gave George a blow job was something else. It changed my life. Until I met George I had never even thought of putting some guy's cock in my mouth.

George was very careful in getting me to the point of giving him s blow job.

First he started going down on me. I had  never had a boy kiss me down there and since I could not say no to George I let him. After a few minutes I realized what he was doing with his tongue was a really great thing.  His mouth and lips were both designed to give me pleasure.  Just thinking about what he was doing to me, made me want him more.

Now I'm embarrassed to say as much as George went down on me it never occurred to me to do the same for him.

Then he started hinting around about it but I would just giggle and suck on his fingers or show him my boobs and he would get distracted.

One day after he really made me cum hard, he stood up to take his pants off so we could fuck and when I saw his huge hard on, I knew I had to have that in my mouth.

George was shocked when I sat on the side of the bed and reached out to grab him by the hips. His cock was in the right place for me to suck it.

"Are you sure, Pattie?" he asked. His voice kind of broke so I knew he was really excited.

I looked up at him and nodded my head. Then I took his cock in my hand and bent my head and took him in my mouth.

He tasted fine. I stared at his flat stomach and then I closed my eyes so I could remember what Mary Bee had told me to do. I had to suck while I flicked with my tongue and move him in and out of my mouth. Also, I needed to gently fondle his balls and also rub his ass.

I could tell George was really liking what I was doing. He kept holding my hair back so he could watch himself go in and out of my mouth. I was so glad I had on his favorite lipstick. I hoped I looked pretty and not weird.

Soon he was moaning and holding my head. Mary Bee had warned me that I had to swallow when he came. It would be warm and icky, but I should just think about chocolate ice cream. When his thrusts were getting faster, he made that sound I knew meant he was about to shoot it off. I just thought "Chocolate ice cream, chocolate ice cream" over and  over.

And then it happened. He was more down my throat than I thought possible so when I felt the warmth hit I couldn't really taste it.

I looked up at him.

"God, Pattie," he said. He smoothed my hair away from my face and he got in bed and pulled me up for a hug. He held me and soon we both fell asleep. I was pretty proud of myself. I couldn't wait to do it again.