When i got the news

Hey my name is Abimbola and I was in the 5th grade when I got this news. We were writing our final exams and my mom told me that we were moving I was soooo excited and couldn't wait. To be honest I wished we could move the next day but that time things were hard and I wish I was able to move the hands of the clock . My dad was friends with the principal of the school me and my little sister wrote our exams faster than others and we finished a week before I was going to miss all my friends but I will rather move than stay so I thought to myself grow up and act mature so I didn't tell any of my friends till it was the last day for me in that school I was going to miss my friends and wondered how I would tell them.
    All the classes in the school were going to have a presentation and when everyone was practicing I was sitting down my friends got worried and asked me why I wasn't practicing with them I didn't have the courage to tell them then the worst thing happened. My teacher walked into the class and told me to get up my heart immediately started to pound and I got scared then he said please Abimbola come forward and when I did he said we are all going to miss you and I just hoped it wasn't what I thought he wanted to say that he said all my friends were confused and asked why and he said she is moving and leaving us all for good. I acted like I didn't know what he was saying but eventually I had to tell my friends the news my two best friends cried and I felt so bad I started to cry too and I hugged them so hard what made matters worse was that, that was my last day in that school and when I told them that they felt sad and angry at me that I hadn't told them earlier I felt bad and didn't know what to say then I went home and sadly said my last goodbyes.

       The preparation

  When I got home we started packing and I couldn't stop thinking about my friends but I had to get over it and one thing that helped me get over it was the feeling that I will meet new people and have new friends so I na and happy we packed and got ready to leave. We were to leave a few days later and I got more and more excited as the day drew closer and finally tomorrow was the day me and my sister couldn't sleep we woke up the next morning and we got dressed we left the house by 17:00 pm and we arrived at the airport at 19:00 we left the country at 00:00 am and we arrived there in a long but I didn't k ow what time it was that is my story of my unforgettable experience. 😊😊😊❤️🥰👍🙌✌️😁😃