WOLF SPIDER, PART ONE

PLEASE READ WITH!

background ... dark
size ... 3rd smallest
font ... georgia

THE WOLF SPIDER PROJECT
an n.romanoff daughter story
❛ darling, you are a weapon,
and weapons do not weep. ❜

MOST CHILDREN ARE NAMED AFTER THEIR HERITAGE, CULTURE, FAMILY, OR EVEN GIVEN A NAME PLUCKED FROM A GARDEN OF VARIOUS LETTERS.

but subject 13 of hydra's wolf spider project was named after the bright colour that stained her small hands at a young age and the same organization that birthed her.

they had named her red.

a fitting name for the red room's most prized obsession, they knew she would grow into it very well. it was much better than a simple two-digit number anyways. and for the child itself, she was born to be a monster.

she had no family name to keep her tied to her last shred of humanity, no memories of mother or father tucking her into bed to give her comfort in the darkest hours of the night, no warm smiles or kind eyes to remind her that she was human because she had no name, no parents, not a single glimpse of kindness.

project wolf spider was created simply for one reason and one reason alone, and it was not to be an innocent happy child filled with hopes and dreams.

she had been raised from birth to be perfect, a beautiful and talented killing machine that with just one look would be the downfall of whoever dared lay their eyes on her. and to the few survivors who met hydra's newest masterpiece and lived to tell their tale, people labelled them as delusional and insane.

after all, who would believe a grown man was almost killed by a little girl whose eyes glowed a deeper yellow than the sun and had teeth sharper than the most deadliest of wolves?

THE WOLF SPIDER!

zoey deutch as...
SUBJECT 13 RED
this is not how i intend to die.❞

❞