tantrum-two bit

"Y/n! Stop please just sit and watch the tv!" Two bit yelled from the kitchen stacking his beers in the fridge as he finished making his sandwhich for y/n.
    "NO!!" Y/n screamed as they stomped their foot over and over on the Curtis's floor, which thank the gods all the boys were out.
That was the last straw, as two bit ran in to carry y/n assuming that they were probably tired, y/n bit him right in the shoulder. It fell silent up until y/n started whining knowing what they had just done, and what was about to come in store.
"Y/n y/l/n! We do not bite! And especially when someones trying to help, ive been up all day trying to see whats up with you and you throw tantrums and bite me! Go to the couch now young lady/man!" Two bit sternly scolded.
Y/n whined but obliged as they whiped their tears off.
"And you better wait until i say so." Two bit said, crossing his arms.
"I knowwwww daddyyy" Y/n whined
"Do not give me attitude young lady/man i am not the one who decided to be bad today" and with that two bit made his way into the fridge, openinh his beer and heading to the porch.

             A few minutes later y/n heard some footsteps and still having them head down they saw two shoes basically taunting her, dallas. They slowly turned their head up, still pouting.  Dallas, having a soft spot for them just looked at them and softening his face, "whats wrong doll?  Whats with the time out?" Dal asked as he picked them up and sat with them on the couch. Y/n whined and sighed as they explained what theyve done. "You aint a woofin, two bits got a reason to have put you in time out"
Y/n nodded slowly.
"Im sorry dal i didnt mean to i was just upset" y/n muffled into dallas's shoulder. "Its not me you should apologize to man." Dallas said as he got up and pointed to the porch, making his way into the kitchen.
     Y/n hesitated but slowly got the courage to go outside, finding two bit drinking beer, he grinned when he saw her, yet it was more of a rare stern grin. "Im sorry daddy, i didn't mean to hurt you, im sorry for being bad today" y/n spoke. Two bit chuckled, "its okay minnie/mickey just next time go a little easy, i still love you so much doofus, come ere little one" he said as he grabbed y/n into a bear hug. "Can we go play with dally,daddy?! Please!please! please!! please now now now!" Y/n said excitedly jumping up in down,  two bit let out a big laugh" yeah baby lets go ask the big mean dallas to play"
"YAY! dally!!!!" Y/n yelled out chasing dallas as he groaned tiredly but still, loving y/n like he does, he tiredly agreed.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later that day when all the boys started piling on, two got a chance to take a break while y/n took a nap in darrys room. "Man i sure love em, but  crap am i tired" two bit laughed as everyone chuckled and nodded.
But it was true, two did love em and he even had the bite mark to prove it.