A messy night

Y/n was wandering around Wangshu Inn, heading to the balcony to see the starry sky. As y/n arrived to the balcony they leaned against the railing and enjoyed the beautiful view. As y/n gazes upon the sky they see more people coming to the balcony, so they decide to go to the roof where it seems like a more peaceful place.

Y/n goes to the roof and sits on the edge looking up at the beautiful sky and losing track of anything around them, not noticing a person sitting behind them. ,,What are you doing here?'' Xiao says with a calm tone after watching y/n star gaze for a while. Y/n steeply turned around, but slipped as soon as they made eye contact with Xiao and got injured by hitting their hip on side of the roof.

He quickly grabbed y/n and brought them back up on the roof, not realizing y/n is still in his arms while they look into each others eyes forgetting about reality for a while.

Then Xiao says : ,,You're injured.'' making y/n snap back to reality, ,,Yes, I could use some herbs on that scar.'' says y/n while holding their tears back because of how much it stings. ,, I have some quingxing flowers growing by my house if that could help.'' Xiao says while having a warm feeling caused by y/n. ,,That would be great!'' They said with a smile.

Xiao then carried y/n to his house, places them on grass and walks inside to get some bandages. Y/n takes some of the quingxing flowers and goes inside. They glance at xiao not focusing on where they're going, tripping and falling right at Xiao. He looks at y/n and gets turned on by their face while it's expressing a numb but suprised emotion, leaning in to kiss them and receiving a kiss in responce.

He proceeds to kiss y/n helping them take their clothes off and carrying them to bed. Then he starts to suck on y/n's neck forming a hickey and biting it making y/n let out a little moan, proceeding to form hickeys on their body and leaving bite marks, causing y/n to softly moan and tremble when he gets to their nipples.

Xiao looks into y/n's eyes while sucking on their nipple and gently bitting it, while lightly twisting the other one and pulling on it, hearing y/n groan and sigh. He starts to undress himself aswell, putting his cock inside y/n.

Xiao starts Thrusting in and out slowly going faster Causing them to moan even louder, calling his name, sighing and groaning while trembling from the tingly but pleasurable feeling. Xiao trembles and cums inside, seeing y/n with a numb expression while making eye contact with them.

Xiao leans to y/n kisses them and whispers: ,,You look so cute being a mess like that only for me.'' Then he flips y/n over and starts doing them from the back, seeing them grip on the messy bed sheets, going harder on them only to make y/n scream more, seeing the bed sheets turn soaking wet while hearing their begs for more adding up to his satisfaction.

He then cums inside them once again, noticing their legs getting really shaky while both of them being abducted by waves of pleasure and satisfaction, but still wanting more. Xiao pulls y/n up from the bed telling them to kneel down and pushing their head towards his cock forcing them suck on it until he cums in y/n's mouth making them swallow every single drop of it. ,,You're doing very good'' he praises y/n with a smile while looking down at them.

Xiao says: ,,I will tie you up okay?''  He doesn't hear any disagreement since y/n lost their voice from screaming so much, so he got a blank stare  from y/n which was enough for him to assume it was them agreeing because they did not disagree when they had the chance to.

Xiao ties y/n and goes behind them and roughly fucks y/n from behind while doing hickeys on their neck, having his arms around y/n and playing with their nipples, making y/n overwhelmed unti they orgasm and pass out of exhaustion.