Kyle Pred(ator)

"SEND IT X!!!!" i screamed

yes, me and the bank busta himself had just looted paleto and i was now ordering him to speed the hell out of there.

to be honest, i don't think this was a good idea since he isn't really the best driver in los santos... BUT WE DIDN'T REALLY HAVE A CHOICE RIGHT NOW!

"how many fuckin bills do we got?!" he yelled as he was violently swerving past cars (fucking locals)

"im counting! im counting! hold on." i screamed back as i struggled to focus on the marked bills in the duffel bag in front of me.

"PULL THE FUCKING CAR OVER!!!"

shit, the cops are still that close on our tail?

"STEP ON IT JP I CAN HEAR RAT GOD BEHIND US!!"

"that was pred? FUCK." x seemed worried now, but it luckily made him drive faster.

200 stacks of unmarked bills. not bad honestly, definitely one of our better heists. i reported my numbers to jp and put his share in the glove box of the car while i pocketed mine.

i looked behind us and we were gaining distance on the cop cars, which was a relief.

"im gonna take this shit off road, see how them coppa-dogs like that."

x jerked the car to the right and we began climbing up mount chiliad in a bright purple lambo. see, this was going all well and good, for a few seconds maybe, and then we hit A BIG ASS ROCK and the entire car flipped.

awesome!

"FUCK. well, end of the road (Y/N), thanks for the fun. but now we're both off to jail." jp sighed.

honestly i really didnt care about going back to jail, wouldnt be the first time and certainly not the last. i had a good time robbing that bank and thats what matters!

"it WAS fun x, when we get out we're sure as hell doing this again"

"fuck yeah man, you know where to find me. call me when you're out"

our friendly conversation in a completely flipped over car was then RUDELY interrupted by a certain blaine county sheriff.

"ALRIGHT HANDS UP YOU FUCKS. STEP OUT OF THE CAR AND DONT TRY ANYTHING UNLESS YOU WANNA GET BLASTED INTO HELL WITH MY SHOTGUN!!"

pred. nice.

ive never actually met the guy in person, x just told me a lot about him and ive heard his voice a few times on the phone. but i can already tell he's gonna be a ton of fun! (sarcasm, he sounds like an asshole)

x stepped out first and he was immediately cuffed by another officer.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT MAN, I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING! ILL MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR JOB PUSSY! ILL TAKE YOU TO FUCKING COURT!" x exclaimed

i crawled out next only to look up and see a man with brown slicked up hair, a mustache, and a sad excuse for a beard looking down at me.

"who the fuck are you?" i swore at him

he yanked me up to my feet and grabbed my hands roughly and cuffed them behind my back.

"sheriff kyle pred motherfucker, best cop in all of los santos."

smug prick.

he then began questioning me about my involvement in the robbery and i didnt care enough to lie so i just admitted to everything. he seemed happy with that.