En Kalangarai Vilakamey ❤️

It's a big day for Ashok , he was very nervous and was pacing around his room contemplating the things that could happen .

Ashok is a Cardiologist , who's working in a well reputed hospital in Chennai . Today he's gonna meet his important person in his life .

He wore her favourite blue colour shirt matched with a grey pant and black shoes which looked perfect with each other . He settled his hair and wore his fossil black watch which completed his look . He looked like a Greek GOD now . His mind showed him a glance of his past now .

Flashback

He was standing before her , "Naan ungala first year la irunthu love pandren , anaiku motha naal ungala enoda class thaandi porapa paathen apa vizhunthavan inum elunthukala , it may be cheesy but it's true . I love you" he finally confessed to his love .

She looked at him wide eyed as if she was battling with her emotions in her mind . "Ashok , neenga Nalla payyan thaan , ungala neraya vaati pathuruken neraya Peru ungala pathi pesi ketruken but intha love ndra concept la enaku nambikai illa , maybe ithu infatuation ah kooda irukalam , neenga wait panunga ungaluku etha ponnu kandipa kedaipa , I'm sorry but ungala nan love panala Ashok but we can be good friends if you want !" She said with a guilty expression .

He was taken aback to be honest as she showed all the signs that she like him , well atleast according to him . "Illa .... Illa nga it's okay ... Ipa ungaluku ithu infatuation ah teriyalam but oru naal ungaluku puriyum apa enta solunga kandipa I'll be waiting" he said with determination and also pain .

"Ashok I don't know if I will ana neenga unmai ah vey Ena love Pana , complete the remaining years of college Nalla job poitu vanthu Ena meet panunga apayum unga kannula love ah paatha kandipa nan yosikaren" she said and went off without even waiting for his reply .

Flashback ends

He came out of his trance . He smiled looking at his mirror . 'Nan varen ipa nee Sona elamey panitu varen' he said looking at the mirror .

He took his Royal Enfield and zoomed out with fresh air hitting him . He was enjoying the ride , thinking about the all the days he looked at his love during college times .

Flashback

His mind flashed one , he was so happy that it was culturals today , he can see her in traditional attire if luck helps him .

He was constantly looking around everywhere when his friend Abishek came into the scene and smacked his head .

"Enna macha yaara theditu iruka ivlo theevarama" Abishek asked even though he knows the cliche answer from Ashok . Both were friends from first day of college and sticked together always .

Ashok turned and rolled his eyes , indirectly telling him the answer , Abishek shook his sighing 'ivan epa thaan thiruntha porano' he murmured to himself .

"Enamo Sona Mari irunthuchae" Ashok asked glaring at Abishek , when he dramatically whined "Unna poi ethuna soluvana macha!" . Ashok laughed knowing his friend and they started to talk about random things as always but Ashok's eyes were fixed on the entrance .

And which seemed to be eternity for him , but it was actually ten minutes , his love entered . Everything froze for him except the jhumkas which danced in her ears , the strands of hair which were flowing across her left eyes , the perfect tint of nude lip gloss which adorned her lips , the perfect fleets which were dancing with her walking .

The bangles which created the Beethoven's symphony to him . And at last the angelic face for which he waited . She came in traditional attire as he wished . In a peacock color saree , she looked like angel descended from heaven .

He wished time to stop at the moment and he wished to admire her till his last breath .

Flashback ends

He reached the destination it's none other than beach shore . She always liked it . He knew her so well except for these three years in which he worked hard to do what she said .

He went there to find her already sitting and enjoying the view . Though he was happy one side , he was nervous like hell the other side . Gulping audibly he went before her .

"Harini !" He called . She looked at him immediately with both pain and happiness in her eyes . His happinesss faded the moment , when he found the trace of pain in her eyes .

She patted the seat next to her . He hesitantly sat there , something unsettling started in his heart and mind . And he was prepping himself for what's gonna hit him .

"Nee ithana varsham aprm call panapa enaku avlo santhosham ah irunthchi Ashok , I thought you called me to inform about something good happened in your life . Nee unmai ah vey one of the kind Ra . Nee ... You are such a gem whom nobody wants to miss . But ..." She trailed off and looked at Ashok who had his head down controlling all his emotions .

She sighed and continued , "But nan unlucky to have lost you long back . The moment you said 'nan unta important ah pesanum meet panalam ah" yesterday ... I knew what you wanted and what you wished to tell me . "

She turns around to face him , and he looks at her blankly . "Ashok , you are a gem and you deserve a better girl than me , I'm not lucky enough to have you in my life . I'm married Ashok . It's been one year since I've married and I love the life I have . Nee ithana varsham aprm uhm Ena love panuva nu nan ethir pakala , I thought it was infatuation and would fade away with time . I'm sorry !" She concluded with tears in her eyes for hurting the man infront of her who loves her mad till now .

Ashok who was sitting there processed everything and wiped his eyes instantly when a tear tried to escape and wore a smile as always and looked at Harini .

"It's me who lost an angel Harini , Anyways happy Married life ... I loved you , I love you and always will . You are my first love , I will cherish all those memories , but I won't interfere in your life from now . I just want to see you happy . And I think I know you are happy now and that's enough for the rest of the life time . " He said with pain in eyes but he was smiling for the sake her. 

She understood it and returned a smile . After a small talk he got up from his place and tears started to roll down when his phone ringed

"Anbil Thodangi Anbil Mudikiren En kalangarai vilakamey ❤️"

.________________________.

A/N:

Hey lovelies ,

First try on one shot epdi vanthuruku nu I really don't know !!!

Title Ku justice panirukana nu solunga and do leave your comments !

PS : Do check out "Melum Melum Urugi Urugi" from my story list , to know more about what happens in Ashok's life .

Until next time

~ Teja Durai