Life is shity

I have such a shity family I can't I'ven describe the horror I go throw on a daily basis. For so long I thought having a family like mine was normal. Until I escaped and found out that not everyone has a terrible family some are good and some are bad I guess I was just one of those really unlucky kids that was put into bad family I mean I have know idea what god was thinking when he decided that I was to be born into a family like mine I guess you could say that my childhood changed me for the better. I'm no other than Shoto Todoroki. Let me give you a little bit of a background my dad is the number 2 pro hero endeavor adored by all except his family and villains that is, my dad has this obsession with the number one pro hero All-might but before I get into that I should probably explain what I mean by heroes and villains before you thank I am crazy. So year's ago here in Japan and all over the world people started getting this strange powers called quirk's it's basically a combination of one or both of your parents quirks I will give an example here in a bit but first a little bit more about my dad so basically my dad when he finally became a pro he instead of being grateful for being able to have the honor of being the number 2 pro hero he was pissed because he has this thing about always being number one so he Forced my mom into a quirk marriage kinda like an arranged marriage but with quirk's it was legal back then basically people did it so that they can combine their quirk's into their children and have kids so that they can become heroes. So him and my mom ended up have multiple children that in my dad's eyes were "failures" and then they had me I was what my dad was looking for what he called "his masterpiece" crazy I know my oldest brother got so jealous it pushed him to his "death" presumed death it was told he burned so he probably turned to ashes I guess but we all assumed he died(A/n I did not read the manga yet so sorry if that's wrong) it was tragic really my dad didn't really seem to care I can't really call that monster my dad but whatever he kept me away from All My Siblings my entire life I barely know anything about them other than their names and the basic stuff like their birthdays not that I attend any of their birthdays and not like he ever had anything for them either all I really had was my mom but when I was little she had a mental break and said I reminded her too much of my father and poured boiling hot water on my eye leaving a red scar on my Fireside she tried to use her ice to soothe it but it only gave me really bad frostbite my dad was livid because she harmed his quote on quote "masterpiece"
Anyways my mom was put into a mental hospital where she spent some time(A/n I can't remember how old he is so let's go with 15 ok) So now I am 15 and and if you are wondering about my quirk it is half ice half fire there's your example my dad has a fire quirk and my mom has ice quirk I guess that's all I can say for now next time I'll get you into more of what I'm doing now since I escaped my home how I'm now trying to get the rest of my siblings out of the house without my dad knowing and if you're wondering about you U.A not that I've talked to you about that yet I will next time but for now I think all I know is {"life Is hard it didn't come with instructions and even if it did I wouldn't follow them anyways} that's it until next time.