𝐢𝐱. 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

LUST FOR LIFEhardest exception

LUST FOR LIFE
hardest exception

THE FOLLOWING DAY was tense in the Faye's residence

THE FOLLOWING DAY was tense in the Faye's residence. It seemed as if her Aunt's nerves had gotten from bad to worse and Bella could tell that Lena was trying to keep it under control. Her Aunt never had to deal with vampire threats and it was getting to her. Back in Oregon, the only worry that they had to deal with was keeping Bella's secret safe. Now here in Forks, they had to deal with nomad vampires, newborn vampires terrorizing Seattle, and a vengeful red-headed vampire.

It was slowly getting to Bella too.

Bella sat down at the kitchen table while drowning in her own thoughts. Her Aunt just left for work and for the first time in a long time, Bella was meeting Edward at school. Now that she has a car, there was no need or purpose to drive with Edward to school. However, Edward still wanted to drive her to school at least twice a week — Tuesdays and Thursdays. Bella agreed if only she would drive them to school on Wednesdays and Fridays. Edward was of course hesitant since he prefers being the one driving but he caved in when Bella pleaded with him. Leaving Mondays for them to drive separately since it left an odd number to see which one would drive one another for three days.

It felt odd to be alone since she's so used to having Edward by her side. She's surprised that he's leaving her alone unprotected. He left this morning when Lena woke up to check in on Bella, just like every morning.

And yet, Bella took this opportunity to drink her blood bag in peace with her scrambled eggs and toast.

Once she was done with breakfast, she ascended upstairs to brush her teeth once more to get rid of the blood smell and residue before making her way back downstairs.

Bella headed to the front door to walk down the front porch and approached her Volvo car that she still couldn't believe that Edward granted her with. As she opened the passenger door to place down her books and backpack, at the same time, she noticed Beau from across the street walking towards his car not seeming to notice Bella's short figure.