Parking lot lovin' (soul deleted scene)

Hey y'all! I was high as balls when I wrote this nasty ass shit. I would say 'I hope y'all enjoy' but, DUH! 💗

"Pull over." She rubs the inside of his thigh, feeling him twitch underneath her fingertips.

A soft growl rumbles in his chest as he quickly switches to the far right lane, getting off the highway. She leans closer to him and begins kissing his neck.

"Hold on, baby." He grunts. Her wandering hand lands on his hardening length, lightly squeezing.

She purrs in his ear, hand nearing the waistband of his sweats, as he whips into an empty parking lot, immediately turning the car off.

Giggling as he damn near rips his seatbelt off and reclines the seat a bit, she continues her teasing.

"You're so eager, baby.," her hands tuck back into his waistband, pulling his sweats down.

"You dangerous," he mumbles.

"I learned from the best." She kisses him and pulls away, giggling as he follows her lips.

Her mouth watering as she stares at his dick, hard and ready to go. She turns completely sideways in her seat.

"Mm mm mm,"

Staring at him as she licks the palm of her hand, she wraps it around his length, reveling in the grunt that leaves his mouth.

Leaning closer to him, she kisses his bottom lip. "Mmm... you're so sexy," she tugs on it, watching it pop back into place. Her hand slowly sliding up and down his shaft, she can feel him throbbing under her fingertips.

Sinking down into his lap, her lethal arch adds to his visual aid. Her short skirt enticing him.

His eyes flicker back to her, watching her glide her tongue over him. His bottom lip hangs as she lowers her mouth onto him, starting off slow.

"Oh shit," pulling her hair away from her face, he gathers it into a makeshift ponytail, staring at her in awe.

Reaching out to palm her ass, his fingers slightly dig into her flesh. She moans against him, sending his head back against the headrest.

"Fuuuck, baby," he grunts, sliding her wet thong to the side, the pads of his index and middle finger rub her slit, gathering her slick.

"Mmmm," she moans, picking up the pace. Rod's bottom lip is pulled between his teeth as his grip on her hair tightens.

Sliding her lips off of him with a "pop", she stares up at him, she drags her tongue all over him.

Over her teasing, he grips her jaw, pulling her face to his. Smirking at him, she throws her leg over his thigh and slowly slides his dick into her.

Stevie's eyes roll back, her hands gripping his shoulders as he thrusts upward into her, setting the pace. His lap already sticky from her juices. His hands dropping to her sides.

"Fuuuck," she moans, catching his rhythm. "You make me so wet." She stares at him, biting her lip.

The look on his face, priceless. Eyes shut so tight. Mouth open so wide. Making those sounds that make her thighs quiver.

"Shit....," he grunts, "pussy so good,".

His appreciation adding fuel to her fire, as she completely takes over with a slow grind, squeezing her walls against him.

His hands find the front of her blouse, pop the two buttons to free her naked chest. His eyes fixated.

"I feel you, baby..."

"Fuck, squeeze it, baby." Her walls suck him up as she slides up and down.

"You like that, baby?" He nods, gripping her hips tight.

"Fuuck, bounce on it, babe." He pleads, hands full of her ass as she fulfills his wish.

"Shit," she moans, biting the hell out of her lip and poppin' her ass in his lap, their peaks steady climbing like the temperature.

"God dammit, baby..." he grumbles, hugging her body closer to his own, his mouth latching on her hardening nipple as she cradles his head.

"I'm cumming!" Her hand hitting the roof of the car as her body shakes. His mouth sliding across her chest adds to her sensory overload as she powers through, still bouncing in his lap.

"Fuuck, baby.." hands desperately gripping her waist, trying to slow her down. "Shitttt," his body tensing up as she keeps going, milking him dry.

"Ooh shit!", she moans.

"Fuck, vie." His mouth wide, his wild, low moans roaming free. Lifting her up, he slips out of her, effectively slowing her down.

Her lips are quickly on his, as he releases her hips, groaning as she grinds against him.

"Damn, girl." He rasps.

"Sorry," she softly laughs, "I got a little carried away." He joins in the laughter.

"We made a mess, baby."