Mirror, Mirror

Summary: When Draco encounters the Mirror of Erised, he is brought into an alternate universe where Potter is his boyfriend. Things get messy when he finds himself loving someone he's supposed to hate.

_____________
(This story includes smut and contains over 35k words)
_____________

"Do you think he actually did it?"

"It's been two minutes into the lecture and you're already talking about him" Pansy rolled her eyes and glared at him while professor Binns went on about history of magic "You couldn't wait at least five minutes?"

"What? I'm just annoyed, that's all" Draco huffed, grazing his quill against his face as he stared at the boy sitting two rows above him, Potter looked exceptionally disgusting today. With his hair way too messed up, and he was joking around with Weasley next to him "I still can't believe the Weasley girl dumped his arse"

"Why does that matter so much to you? You like Potter or something?" She joked, but Draco sneered at the idea. He could never fall for such a sloppy guy that was way lower than his taste in people. He might be interested in men, which he found out just the beginning of Eighth Year, but he'd never go for Potter, even if they were the two last people on earth.

"Don't be so absurd, you make me want to vomit just hearing you suggest that"

"Whatever you say, Draco, all I know is you've been asking why the girl Weasley broke up with Potter since this morning. That's why Blaise's sitting far away, he doesn't want to hear you rambling about Potter anymore" She said, pursing her red lips and flipping the pages in the book like she was actually studying "Maybe she's interested in someone else, maybe Potter's interested in someone else, you don't know. The point is, it's none of your business, Draco. Why do you even bother?"

"Potter's interested in someone else?"

"That's all you heard?" Pansy gawked at him and kicked his leg from under the table, making him gasp in pain "It's none of your business"

"You don't get it, we're arch rivals!"

"Wasn't the Dark Lord Potter's arch rival?"

"No, he's not, I am" Draco said, wondering why he even wanted to be Potter's arch rival. But it has always been like that, even now after the war had ended, they were still fighting and arguing every day whenever they see each other "I have to know what's on his mind"

"Sometimes I don't know if you two are arch rivals or bloody lovers" She scoffed quietly and looked up at the professor while Draco stared at her. Lovers? It wasn't his fault that he wanted to know what Potter was up to. He just has to know so he could get on Potter's nerves. Was he too much? "You probably know him better than the Weasley girl"

"As if" Draco huffed out a breath and focused on the lecture again, he could not care less about a guy whose hair was so messy, it blocked Draco's view of the professor. Maybe Pansy was right, it wasn't his business.

*

"So I heard the girl Weasley dumped your sorry arse, Potter?" Draco walked by, not forgetting to throw in some insults when he saw Potter "It's about time she realised she could do better than you"

"Sod off, Malfoy!" Potter glared at him and walked away along with Weasley and Granger. Draco smiled in victory that this time he won, another win for him

"You're obsessed with him"

"I'm not, shut up" He dismissed Pansy's words when she chimed in. He's always been like this, they were called arched enemies for a reason. Ruining Potter's day was his favourite thing to do, seeing Potter's annoyed face first thing in the morning was what made his entire day "Don't you have somewhere to go?"