Chapter 1

*Abrar's P.o.v*

At this current time, my mind was about to leave my head and say good bye . It was going to leave my body alone in this wide strange room. I was waiting. And you'd want to believe me when i say i really hate waiting, basically the slowest seconds in a man's life, yet it was quite nerve-wrecking. However I was still waiting, i was exhausted , overwhelmed, scared, terrified...everything.

But you know what trying to focus on something to keep my mind busy from thinking about what I was about to put myself into , never worked . I tried everything , from this dark purple color painted on those nails of mine , to Niall's bracelet that was in a picture on my phone screen. And yes, I have practically done that . But now nothing helped, not even a bit .

The noise around me was doing a great job at boosting my fear , but I know ,i know if i can just take a bite of 'Perri Perri chicken' In my-not so- little mouth, I'd go and rock that little shitty stage over there. I know that I'd be a blessed. but I also know what was going to happen to me when my mother figures out that I've put extra Calories in my messed up body ,That was like a hundred thousand kg's to my mother .
Yup , that exactly how my life " rocked " pretty much by not being able to eat what i want.
More like do what I want.

My thoughts were interrupted when i felt a hand touching my shoulder I was caught off guard "Excuse me , Miss are you Abrar Elidrisi?" I pressed my fingers together.I was stunned enough I couldn't even put words into a straight line.

" Yes, it - it is me , I " the women looked like she was in a rush , she couldn't even wait until I was finished she already started talking before she looked at the papers she was holding, and wrote something .I suppose she was noting that I was present .

"Yes, it's your turn, please do follow me" a rush of adrenaline hit me the second these word left her mouth. If thought I was nervous before then it was nothing compared to what was going on with my heart right now. I stood still, not moving a single muscle.

They called my name.
They're waiting for me.

I couldn't even let it sink, a hand was waving at me, distracting my thoughts, it was until then when I realized I've been spacing out. "Miss, we're late, we need to go, now" I stood up, gathering my dress in my hand. I walked over to where was leading me, stopping by the full length mirror and checked for literally the tenth time, I exhaled and inhaled a couple times, this was it, I told my self.

This was it.
Abrar P.O.V