"Would you care for a dance my good sir?"

Ratchet is a rich kid and Optimus is a commoner but his parents know Ratchet's parents

《~~~~》

Optimus' expression softened at the sight of a man sitting by himself at the window. He was beautiful, could even be mistaken as a woman if not looked hard enough.

He was wearing a waistcoat with some nice pants. His hair was up in a small bun with some flower clips in. Optimus loved it, he felt an attraction toward him. He was different from everyone.

"Hey Prime~" a wasted Ironhide said smiling. He looked over to what Optimus was looking at and smirked. "Oooohhhh? I see, you're in love~~" he said teasing. "N-No I just find him...a little different! Nothing more." 'Also mind your business 'Hide..' Optimus thought wanting to smack Ironhide.

Ironhide looked closer and smiled. "Oh I know who he is." Ironhide said smiling proudly. "Who Ironhide?" He asked. "He's the hosts son. Ratchet...I haven't seen him in years.." Ironhide said taking a swig of his drink.

"I see..I can't talk to him when he's of higher class." Optimus sadly sighed. "Hey, he was my friend for years he doesn't care about class and standards." Ironhide said slumping over the Prime and pushing him forward. "Go get 'im tiger!!" He cheered before almost falling back.

Optimus blushed and breathed in. 'I can do it...' he thought walking. As he got closer he almost fell. "Woah!" He soon lost balance and fell on Ratchet. Ratchet looked at him confused. "Can I help you sir?" He asked. 'I can't do it!' He got off of the small male and blushed more.

"I'm so so so so sorry!!!" He said waving his hands around in embarrassment. Ratchet smiled and laughed. "It's okay. Don't worry..." he said. "So? What did you want if it's for the bathroom it's down the hall to the left." Ratchet said pointing. "Uhm...no actually..." he cleared his throat and kneeled down. "Would you care for a dance my good sir?" Optimus asked trying to sound professional.

The other man smiled and took his hand. "Yes." He agreed and helped Optimus up. 'YES! HAHA! SUCCESS!!!" Optimus thought happily. They walked to where everyone was dancing. They faced each other and Optimus took Ratchet's hand and placed the other on his waist. Ratchet placed his other hand on the Prime's shoulder.

They waltzed around happily. "Why me?" Ratchet asked. "Huh?" Optimus tilted his head to the side. "I mean, why would you ask me to dance?" Ratchet asked as Optimus spun him. "Well...you're different than the rest so I wanted to get to know you..." Optimus said smiling. Ratchet smiled.

"I see, say I never got your name Mr. Masked Man." Ratchet said. "Oh, it's Optimus Prime." Optimus said a little embarrassed. 'Idiot, you don't ask someone to dance without telling them your name!' He yelled at himself.

"So, Mr. Optimus, do you know my father well?" Ratchet asked. "Uh..well my parents do, they're partners with him." Optimus said spinning Ratchet again. Ratchet nodded. "Ah yes, now I know, the Pax family right?" Ratchet said smiling. "Yes sir." "So you must be Orion Pax then?"

Optimus stared at Ratchet. 'So he knew who I was huh?' He thought. "Your parents talked a lot about you when you were Orion." Ratchet chuckled a little.

As the music went to a closing Optimus spun Ratchet around one last time before dipping Ratchet down. They stared into each others eyes and smiled. They stood up and Ratchet slid away from him. "Well that was a nice dance, goodbye Mr. Masked Man." Ratchet said waving.

Optimus blushed more. He took off his party mask and sighed. "Heh, enjoyed your dance?" Ironhide asked. "Yeah..." Optimus stared at Ratchet who now was outside behind the garden. "Well I'm gonna go then. Good luck." He said before leaving.

....

Ratchet hummed as he walked through the garden. He sat down on the fountain and opened his book. He continued humming and looked around. He heard barking and smiled. "Hey buddy!" He said smiling. The dog tackled him and he fell into the fountain.

He laughed and pet the dog. Optimus laughed while he walked towards the fountain. Ratchet gasped and hid himself in the fountain. "It's fine you don't have to hide." He said sitting on the fountain. Ratchet stood up soaking wet and blushed.

The dog barked happily. Ratchet picked him up and helped him out of the water. "There you go bud have fun." He said pushing his dog a little. The dog had gotten the gesture and ran away.

"Did you want to talk about something?" Ratchet asked. "Uhhh yeah...I uhm...I had fun with our dance and I wanted to ask if you wanted to go somewhere with me sometime?" He asked.

"Are you asking me-" "AHHH! NO NO! IT'SNOTTHATIPROMISE!" Optimus yelled. Ratchet chuckled. He kissed the Prime' cheek. "I would love to." He said softly.

Optimus blushed and felt his soul leaving his body. 'He said yes!' He thought smiling like an idiot. "May I have one last dance before I go?" Ratchet asked.

Optimus smiled and nodded. "Of course." He said taking Ratchet's hand into his.

...

Hope you liked it-