Honeycomb And Toast

Sxnnypinks suggested I do a wholesome one shot for 1k. So, here it is.

"I don't know what you think you're doing but you're doing whatever it is wrong."

Gon looks over at his aunt with a pout. "What am I doing wrong??!"

Mito sighs, taking the stick from her nephew. "You're fifteen now. You should know better than to run up to a massive wild bee hive and whack it."

"Then how am I supposed to get the honeycomb?!" Gon asks with an exasperated groan. "I need to get the bees out..."

"And what in heaven's name do you need wild honeycomb for??" Mito asks him, tossing the stick away.

Gon mumbles something under his breath with a blush on his cheeks, looking down and toeing the grass. Mito crosses her arms.

"What did I say about mumbling?"

Gon sighs. "Killua's coming to visit. We haven't seen eachother since the World Tree... I wanted to make him something."

Mito chuckles. "Oh? Your boy crush? Why didn't you tell me, let's go get you some proper protection from those bees."

Gon's face turns red. "Aunt Mito!!!"

_________

Killua takes a deep breath, walking into the airport. He glances at Alluka, still unsure about leaving her behind with Wing and Zushi. She rolls her eyes, knowing exactly what he's thinking.

"Brother, I'm fourteen." She crosses her arms. "I'll be fine! Go spend time with Gon without me there to distract you."

Killua smiles, and looks to Wing. "Keep her safe." He whispers.

Wing nods. "She'll be perfectly safe, Killua. No need to worry. Have fun."

"Bye Killua!" Zushi waves as Killua continues his journey to board the plane. Killua looks behind him and waves back.

And then he sees Alluka lean a little closer to Zushi with a blush on her cheeks. Oh hell no.

Killua's about to turn around but the kind lady shuts the door once he's through, not allowing any others to board the plane. Killua's eye twitches, and he's about to break the damn door down.

"Flight 21 to Whale Island leaving in T-minus two minutes."

"Fuck." Killua mutters, walking through the passageway to the plane. He boards first class, getting comfortable. He takes out his phone and sends Zushi a threatening- no, a forewarning message before turning airplane mode on.

___________

Killua gets off the plane many long hours of listening to music afterwards. He's thankful that he brought a portable charger for his wireless earbuds.

He turns airplane mode off, and sees that Zushi read his message. His response is weird, "Don't worry sir, your sister will be totally safe from both me and everyone else! I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing." Killua wishes Zushi just didn't reply. What kind of thirteen year old boy texts like that.

Killua checks his location, and makes his way to Gon's home from the airport. Well, here on Whale Island, it's less of an airport and more of a single landing strip and a small building for checking in/out.

Killua walks with his two bags. A backpack and a suitcase. He didn't bring too much, he's only staying for a few days.

It doesn't take him too long to make it to the Freecss home. He used Godspeed for the last stretch. Arriving at the front door, Killua knocks.