Chapter 1

Keys
Favorite color- F/c
Palisman animal is a bat (sorry not sorry)
Palisman name- P/n
If you are wondering how P/n just chose you Belso was there when it happen and just let you keep it.
Hair length- H/l
Hair color - H/c
Guard name- g/n
Y/n POV
I woke up it was 5 am at the Boiling Islands, I decide to get up get dress into my uniform. I took my f/n color mask on my face. I pulled the hood over my h/l, h/c hair. I grab my palisman.

"3..2..1" I said, when I did the alarm clock went off.

I hit it and then grabbed a bag of coin and put in another bag that was more safe.

I walked out my room head to the emperor Belos throne room to get my assignment for the day.

I knocked on the door waiting for him to answer for me to come in

"Come in g/n" Emperor Belos said

I walk in closing the door behind me I saw the Golden leave. I shrugged my shoulder. I took my spot on the carpet.

"G/n, I need to work with the Golden guard" Emperor Belos says to me

"Ok, Emperor Belos" I said back to him

-time skip still Y/n pov-

We able to capture the palismen and now bringing them to emperor's castle.

Luz POV
I peek over the edge two see one of the the Golden guard the other one I don't know. But did see they have a Palisman of their own.

"Hmm" I whispered to myself

Then I got an idea I did made another glyph and ran at the two guards. I was able to hit the Golden guard and his partner to went flying.

TBC