V

"I think Reg has the matching bracelet

"I think Reg has the matching bracelet." Asterope states has she was getting ready with Levina in the Black witch's dorm room. Eira has already left earlier today back to Rossier Manor, Levina was floo'ing with the Black twins later and meeting up with her brother and Narcissa.

"Why would he have your bracelet?" Levina questioned, not that he couldn't pull it off but she didn't think it was his style.

"He borrowed it once stating 'It'll go with my outfit more than yours.' and I don't have any recall he gave it back." Asterope pouted.

-

It was the evening, Regulus, Asterope, and Levina just floo'd from Hogwarts (With the principal's authorization) to their respective locations. Levina went to Lucius and Narcissa's home. Regulus and Asterope went to Black Manor, where the gathering was held.

Regulus and Asterope stepped in the ballroom arms linked. The twins looked regal, boys and girls looked in jealousy and admiration. It was known that the two didn't have betrothals unlike most pureblood children. Regulus had been known as a closed off boy that doesn't really bother to talk to any girls. Asterope has been known to reject any advances of courting that are presented. Even at school Regulus always kept disgusting boys away from his twin. Hell even their disowned brother, Sirius makes sure the ravenclaw of the Black family is off-limits.

Asterope looked around and spotted familiar faces, her face was blank but immediately turned to a scowl when her eyes landed on her parents. The twins turned their heads to look at each other and sighed. They walked over to the witch and warlock they unfortunately came from, Asterope has had an odd tugging feeling at her magic ever since she stepped foot in the manor but decided to ignore it. She didn't know if she had eaten something bad or something but the feeling was just off, like something's going to happen.

"Father,Mother." The Black twins muttered a greeting in unison when they reached Orion and Walburga. Walburga eyed the younger girl's dress in distaste but bit back the comment she wanted to make as they were standing in public.

The parents only gave them a nod in acknowledgment. "Asa! Reggie!" The voice of their cousin Bellatrix Lestrange—formally Black, was heard as she approached them on the arm of her husband, Rodolphus Lestrange whom she married out of obligation of the pure-blood only tradition.

The older dark-haired witch bought her favorite younger cousins into a hug.

The music changed, the first dance was to be commenced. The youngest Blacks in the room gracefully started dancing in the middle. First dances usually have betrothals, the hosts and host family, and the younger generation. These dances are tradition, almost every witch and warlock has had ballroom dancing classes in their youth. First dances for Asterope was always with one of her brothers, usually Sirius before he got disowned as he was a magnificent dancer.

Sirius was always a great dancer, he moved with elegance and never had one mishap, his shoes never made loud noises, clothes never looked out of order. Much to Walburga and Orion distain, golden child Regulus couldn't compare to rebellious Sirius in this spectrum. The gryffindor boy sure can put on the epitome pureblood acts when he wants.

As the slytherin and ravenclaw moved in sync, eyes were on them. Not a single step out of beat. But one pair of cobalt blue eyes with streaks of red was on fixated on the pair for different reasons then others in the room.

The man felt his magic pull towards the twin of a new marked follower he recently received. The young Black was captivating, moving with grace, hair perfectly worn up not one midnight dark strand out of place, yet he wants to undo it run his fingers through it. All these thoughts yet he hasn't seen her face nor spoke a word to the ravenclaw.

Ignore those in the room and not even bothering to excuse himself from whoever he was conversing with, he seriously tuned him out ages ago. He walked straight to the young witch, the room silenced down when the dark lord started to make his way to the center. The man that stroke fear into the magic users in the room, was moving towards a pair of well-known twins.

The tall man with a split soul tapped on the shoulder of the silver eyed witch wearing a blue dress. "May I have a dance?" His deep voice commended more than asked. Regulus eyed him and against what he wanted to do, he stepped away from his older twin giving her a glance saying 'Don't do anything fucking idiotic'.

"My lord." The girl muttered when the man stepped in front of her. Instead of the fear she should be feeling, she felt somehow... right.

They placed their hands on the appropriate placements, skins touching, breath hinged. The feeling of euphoric power flowing through both of their veins. A feeling they never knew they needed.

Pure magic.

Feeling this power, a force compelled them to meet their eyes.

Blue eyes, menacing and ambitious, clashed with silver eyes, curious and perceptive.
Silver and blue, shifting a bright unnatural white as they held their sight. 

The dark magical aura of the heir of slytherin spread out, engulfing the room. Suffocating those that were there, some of the most influential people in the room bowed to the power, all except the dancing partner of the parceltongue. The girl named after a star in the night sky by tradition, whose aura also blared out, mixing with his.

A perfect harmony.

btw:
————

[Asterope's fit]

[Asterope's fit]

[Regulus' fit]

————