12:44 AM

12:44 AM

       i'd been in my room, switching between being on my phone, and watching tv for hours. i did absolutely nothing productive today (well.. yesterday), and i was bored out of my mind. i was endlessly scrolling through my social medias to maybe put an end to my boredom, but i had come across one of the cringiest, most stupid videos i'd seen in a while, which made me realize that i've scrolled too far and had enough social media for the night. i decided to get ready for bed since that was more productive anyway.

12:54 AM

after brushing my teeth and washing my face, i went back into my room and switched my lights off but kept my tv on, just to hear something in the background.

        just as i was about to plug my phone up on the charger, i'd seen a notification from "catman". ah, baji.
this boy, what would he want during this time of night?

catman
(y/n), (y/n), wyd

you
i was about to go to sleep until u texted me.
what do u want even ?!? at this time ?!???

catman
wanna go for a rude w me? im bored
ride*

you
baji why the hell are you asking me this rn lmfao its 1am
& yk my mom will b mad if she hears me sneaking out

catman
(y/n) shut the hell up and come w me bc yk u wanna

you
bajiiiaidhsjsj yk we're gonna get our asses whooped if we get caught right ?
especially YOU LMFAO

catman
what do u mean by that ?! 🤨
(read)
nahh dont leave me on read, u comin or not bc u gettin on my nerves

you
mkay i'll come w u ig .

catman
k lemme feed my cat first, i should be outside ur hosue in like 15 mins
HOUSE*

you
k seen ya then bahjee

1:18 AM

        it was a bit chilly outside so i decided to at least put on a thin zip-up jacket. i grabbed my phone and checked the time. 1:18. much later than i realized. i hope my mom doesn't hear me sneaking out 'cause then i'd be in deep shit. i then got a text from baji saying "im outside c'mon". i put my phone in the pocket of my zip-up and quietly opened my bedroom window to get outside. i saw baji waiting for me with his motorcycle on its kickstand. his hair was in a low ponytail and he had his phone in one hand, and a helmet in the other.

        come to think of it, i didn't hear any motorcycle sounds outside? did he walk his motorcycle all the way to my house?