bear

Alex walks up to Pip, who currently had their ear buds in listening to mother mother. "rawr~" the green-blue haired witch said before walking away. Pip took their ear buds out and looked behind them self.

"what the frick-" the short haired cat says before getting up and walking out of their room, just to find the taller witch raiding the kitchen, drinking chocolate milk and eating gummy bears, even though they had braces. "you cant have that" the smaller cat said, taking taking bag away.

"give it back dummy" the witch said, looking at their significant other with a pout. Pip just laughs at puts them up. Alex just winks and makes the bag float back, starting to eat them again. "I don't like that you have magic" the cat says, matter-of-factly.

"and I don like that you try to shtop me from makin bad decisions." the tall boy sasses back, mouth full of gummy bears. Pip softly pinches the bridge of their nose. "You're going to die if I'm not watching." they softly snap.

Alex growls and rolls his eyes. "no I won't" he says, stuffing his mouth with gummy bears. "well can you not get cavities?" the cat boy asks. Alex swallows and hugs pip.

The witch buries his face in the nape of the cat's neck, "fine." he whispers. Pip wraps their arms around his waist, slightly pulling them closer. "thank you, idiot" Alex softly giggles.

"You're welcome, dummy"