The coffee shop

I walk into my favourite coffee shop going to sit down and order a black coffee a boy comes and sits next to me and he has a suitcase and he's in a school uniform he orders the same as me and we get our coffees at the same time. I got to introduce myself but he goes first ???: "Hi I'm Five who r u?" I say "Hi I'm Y/N nice to meet you" as I smile at him and the door opens while the coffee lady gets our change there's men with guns as Five says "Hide quick" but I dont I get up and show off using my powers (I have telekinesis) I lift up knifes and throw them at the the first men that walk in and Five gets up and says "maybe we can fight together" I nod.

We kill the men and I walk out holding my half drunken coffee and five follows with his but his arms bleeding and he drops a thing into the drain he asks "Its getting late want to come to mine its pretty close" I say "yeah sure" he grabs my wrist and teleports us to his house my jaw drops his house is huge and I see heaps of people walking around in the house five says "Everyone come here let me introduce u to Y/N" everyone comes running towards us while he's still holding my wrist... *fast forward* I now know everyone's name and their powers I ask five "where can I sleep" and he replys with "In my room I'll take the couch" I feel bad for him I'm taking his room he teleports us to his room and I jump and land face first into the bed with my arms apart I sit up and look at him and say "thanks" he says "Anytime"...