Niall Horan a vampire?

Lexa's P.O.V.

I quickly closed my locker and ran to my seventh period before I get trampled by the high school kids.

*After school*

After school people were giving me presents because in two days is my eighteenth birthday. While I was walking in the sea of high schoolers my friend Michelle pulled me to an empty hallway. She looked so excited and looked like she was about to scream "here you go happy birthday bestie!"she gave me two birthday cards. Did she know that my birthday is in two days. "Um Michelle you do know my birthday is in two days right?" "I know, but I couldn't wait to give it to you! Open the big one first!" "Ok ok" (opening envelop) "Dear lexa, I just want to wish you the best eighteenth birthday ever. We have gotten through things big or small, but no matter how big the situation is we will always make it through. Love you lexa -Michelle" "Omg Michie I love it thank you" I give her a big bear hug. "Thats not all, open the small one" (Opening envelop) I could not believe my eyes! Front row seat and backstage pass to a One direction concert!! "Oh my gosh Michelle this is the best present someone has ever got me thank you thank you thank you. I love you so much" "It's what friends do to other friends" I was screaming in my head so loud you could almost here it. And good news it's on my birthday!!!! "Wait Michelle there's just one ticket why aren't there two." "It's all I could afford I know how much you love them besides I don't like them that much, but I wanted to do this for my best friend." "Michelle you are the best friend I ever had." I gave her another big bear hug and went to wait for my bus. After I got off my bus I told my mom what Michelle gave me. She was super happy for me. I ran to my room and jumped on my bed and started texting Michelle she said she can take me to the concert.

*Two days later*

"Spin for me" "I've already spun for you like a hundred times for you." "I just want you to look your best for the concert." " and my birthday" "yeah that too" I spun for her one last time I was wearing a black and white striped shirt and it has a little black sweater and a pink long dressed attached to it. It was so beautiful." Ok are you ready" she asked "I guess so" "ok then let's go, but first do you want to take a picture with me." "Sure" (take picture) "ok let's go!!"

*15 minutes later*

"Ok tell me how it goes ok" "ok" I get out of the car and walk to the stadium. It was packed. I got to my seat and waited for about 10 minutes and as soon as I see the guys all the fans started to scream. When the guys started to sing little things, I started to sing along with them. I love that song so much. While I was singing I noticed niall staring at me while he was singing. He could not stop looking at me. I could not help but blush a lot. After the concert I went backstage and tried to find the room. When I found the room I showed the security guard my pass and let me in. I found the niall and harry on the floor wrestling. They all stopped and stared at me. I was getting a little nervous until I broke the silence "um hi I'm lexa" they were still staring at me until niall said something "Hi lexa nice to meet you do you want to join us we're about to play truth or dare" I was screaming in my head how I love his accent. "Um sure" we all sat down in a circle and started playing. "Ok who goes first" Louis started "I'll go first, Liam truth or dare." Said Louis "um dare" "I dare you to eat something with a spoon" "no no no I'm out I don't want to play any more" "your loss" "ok who goes next"zayn said all bored "I'll go next" niall said "ok lexa truth or dare" "I choose truth" "ok have you ever kiss somebody" I could see niall was a little nervous when he asked me that question "um no I have not kissed anybody" niall smiled really big when he heard my answer "ok who next" right after Liam said that I heard niall growl a little. "Niall are you ok?" His eyes got red and black and his teeth got really sharp, I stood up and so did the boys "is he ok" "don't worry we got this" zayn and harry got niall and pinned him down, but niall pushed them both to hit the wall really hard. Then Liam and Louis tried to get niall but he punched Liam in the face and punched louis in the stomach. I tried to run out of the room but he got there before I did. He pinned me to the wall really hard, he sniffed my neck and dug his sharp fangs into my neck. I felt my blood rushing out of me. My eyes got heavy real slow and closed them. I thought I was dead.

Niall's P.O.V.

After i came back to my normal self I didn't know what I was doing. "Oh no no no what have done. Are you guys ok" I helped them up and they were all in pain. "I'm so sorry you guys I couldn't control myself I'm so sorry!!" Harry got up and hugged me to make me feel better "it's ok it wasn't your fault we know how you feel." I looked at the guys and then at lexa who was on the floor with her eyes closed. "Oh no what have I done I'm such a monster I bit a girl and she was just trying to have a good time but no." My voice fades away and tears stream down my cheek. I can't believe I bit the girl I think i like.

Lexa's P.O.V.

I couldn't see anything but I felt something burning in my heart and veins. The pain was unbearable and it hurt like hell. I couldn't move or anything. I couldn't feel anything now. I could barely see anything because it was all blurry, but when my vision was almost back I could see niall crying and sobbing. It looked like he was about to scream. Then I realized that he was holding me and he was saying that everything will be alright but I have a terrible feeling that it won't be.

(Hi this is my first time making my own story I hope you liked it I will make more chapters later in life so hope you liked it!!!!!!!)