sun & moon.

rewritten.

-

Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon.

Every day, you see them shining through day & night.

You always took a glimpse of it both in the morning and night, every sunrise, every midnight.

You wonder, when will you have your own sun? the one who is always there to be the light of your life. Someone you can depend on, someone who will make you feel comfortable around them.

Now you, as the moon; you're always stuck in dark surroundings, you grew up to be unsympathetic and heartless. You need someone who will make your heart soften.

And that someone, is no other than your bestfriend,

takashi.

He acted as if he was your boyfriend, he always gave you hopes. You took a liking of him for a very long time now, and you don't have plans on telling him. You always suspected that he like yuzuha, and you will never have a chance for him.

Yet he proved  your suspicion wrong.

A day after, he invited you for a walk, and it must be the best day of your life.

He expressed how much he liked you. What a dream come true.

He courted you for two months, and you finally answered him.

You felt the joy, that you longed for. Finally, all your wishes came true. There is your sun, who was there to always cheer you up.

He stayed loyal.

He gave all his love.

He did his best.

Until it went to the point that,

he wants to spend all the days of his life with you.

of course, you two are now called mr & mrs.

It's so nice to hear.

For you to be called mrs. mitsuya.

Who knew that fate wanted the both of you to be together?

It wasn't planned.

All two souls dont find each other by a simple accident.

All at the same time,

Knowing deep in my bones,

He is who i've waited for,

All my life.

-