45

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-200 votes for next chapter⭐️.

120 comments💬.

January 2nd, 2023: 7 a

January 2nd, 2023: 7 a.m.

"Yea go back to sleep..Blu stay in here with yo sister" I said kissing Novani's forehead then I turned around and saw Giovanni which scared the crap out of me because he was sleep against the wall.

Nigga really can't sleep without me.

"Pookie come on" I said tapping him then he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm not pookie you're being eliminated" he said then he started attacking my face with kisses causing me to laugh.

"S-stop I just put her back to sleep" I said then he picked me and made my way out the room.

"You so beautiful" he said then he started walking down the stairs.

"Thank you handsome I'm ready to lay back down" I said then he nodded and stopped inside the kitchen and grabbed gold water bottle and two granola bars then he proceeded to our bedroom and shut and locked the door behind us then he placed me down.

"I know you ain't just get a snack for you" I said mugging him then I pulled my boxers down,.

"No, we finna share this water" he said I nodded.

"Oh because I was finna catch an attitude fr" I said then he started laughing.

"And I would've fucked yo ass up, but let's get some work finish before the kids wake up" he said causing me to smile.

"I need to set up an appointment before leave too, and what we doing for Novani's first birthday, then Kai and Loyal both turning five then you turning 26 and then our anniversary oh my gosh" I said falling back in the bed.

"We got months to plan all that but first we gotta Novani's birthday because she growing up so fast" he said then he got in the bed with the laptop and iPad.

"I know and I'm ready for another one" I said poking my lip out then I climbed out in the bed with him and cuddled into his side.

"Our anniversary we gone have all the time in the world to try for a baby because we going on vacation" he said kissing my forehead causing me to smile.

"We really finna try for more kids ouuu I'm finna get off birthday control in March" I said looking up with him.

"Yes baby it's time to expand the family again and we have more than enough space and we financially stable so we good and I miss you pregnant" he said kissing me causing me to cheese.