New beginnings

Osamu and Suna have always wanted to start a family but have been getting rejected from every agency. They couldn't believe how hard it would be to adopt a kid that they would love, after all there are a lot of kids in need. This is the third agency they have gotten rejected from and Osamu had broken down to Suna about it. He ranted to Suna about the way he felt and talked about the fact that they may never have a family like they've always wanted. I mean after all Osamus business was booming and Suna being a volleyball player had their income at a good level. They could afford everything for a kid they could even afford to put a kid through private schooling and straight through college without having to save up.

"Rin I don't know if I can keep doing this! Everytime we try I get my hopes up and then it comes crashing down when we get rejected!" Osamu cried to Suna as they entered their house. "Babe calm down I know how hard it is trust me I want to start our family so badly and I'm sure we will be able to soon." Suna says calmly as a way to sooth Osamu. He knows he can't also breakdown because that wouldn't do them any good in the moment. "How about this, we try one more time and if it doesn't work out then we will give up and wait a couple more years." Suna tells Osamu hoping he would agree to one more chance.

"Yeah okay one more try I mean we are only 23 we could wait a while if this last try doesn't work out." Osamu says content with their decision. Suna smiles at him and gives him a small kiss on the cheek before going to the living room to sit down and watch tv. Osamu decides to start dinner since it was getting kind of late and they both had to work the next day. Osamu decides to make Onigiri to cheer himself and Suna up. He realized he was out of salted salmon and needed Suna to get some. "Suna can you please make a quick run to the store to pick up some salmon for the Onigiri" Osamu asks while Suna says a quick yes and puts his shoes on to leave.

Suna had gotten an umbrella before stepping out of the house since it had been pouring for a while. "Man it's really pouring hard out here good thing there's a store down the street from home" Suna thought to himself as he rushed to the store. Right before he could enter he heard a cry come from the alley of the store. He didn't think it was safe to go check it out but his curiosity and worry got the best of him because it sounded like a child.

As he looked around he heard crying coming from a box that was damp from the bottom since it was being protected from the roof of another shop. He opened the box and all he saw was a baby boy inside with a blanket and a note. The note said "this is Tobio I won't put his last name since I do not want to be found or contacted in the future for his safety. I went to see a prophet who told me where to leave Tobio and that he would be found by the best people who will raise him. Please take care of my baby since I am unable to do so."

Suna was shocked to say the least. I mean how could this lady know that the prophet would be telling her the truth! He grabbed Tobio and the things in the box before rushing off home forgetting about the salmon he was sent for. As Suna rushed inside with the baby Osamu was sitting impatiently waiting for him to arrive. "You've been gone for 20 minutes usually it's a quick 10 minutes what happened?" Osamu asked Suna before seeing the baby in his hands.

"Whose baby is that! Omg Suna don't tell me you stole a baby to make our family dream come true?!" Osamu yelled a bit which startled Tobio and made him cry even harder. Suna just rocked him side to side in his arms. "No he was abandoned in an alley look at this note I found with him." Suna said handing off the letter to Osamu. "Suna do you think we are the perfect parents this letter is talking about I mean what if it's a sign from the universe! We said we'd give it one more chance and look a baby what if this is our chance... we won't have to go through an agency we can just go straight through court to make him ours!" Osamu said with excitement and happiness in his voice. Suna could see the way Osamus eyes were lighting up and he couldn't help but smile and think about this.

"Maybe it is Osamu say the word and we will go through with adopting this kid. It's most likely meant to be and he's adorable. we will have the family we've always dreamed of." Suna said with happiness in his voice. Osamu was tearing up and told Suna "I really wanna do this Suna it's our chance to have a family like we wanted." They looked at each other and a sleeping tobio who seemed to calm down and decided that they would do whatever it took to adopt this little boy.