The Story

Gandra and Fenton were getting married. Gandra was excited for the marriage. She was excited to get married. She was also nervous to get married to Fenton, who was also Gizmoduck. What if something happened in Duckburg while she was getting married to him or during the reception after the ceremony? She wanted a perfect day to get married to her future husband.

It was days before the wedding. Gandra was at the mansion finding out who was coming to the wedding as a legitimate wedding guest and who was coming as a person undercover. She wanted to have the best day and she wanted to make sure that she wanted to make sure that she was being protected as was Fenton. She wanted to be married in a reasonable amount of time.

Gandra came into the mansion. There was a beautiful girl, with red hair and a face that Gandra could have sworn that she had seen before, coming down the steps in the foyer. "Hi, I'm Blaire, I don't think that we've ever met before," the girl now known as Blaire said. "I'm Gandra," Gandra said. "Aren't you a FOWL agent?" Blaire said. "No, well I was a FOWL agent but I changed because of love," Gandra said. There was a pause. "Who are you exactly?" Gandra said. "This might help you," Blaire said, pulling out a mask and putting it over her eyes. "You're Fuaim," Gandra said. "Please don't tell the kids that I'm actually a superhero that has superpowers and works for SHUSH," Blaire said. "Don't worry, I won't," Gandra said. They went into the living room and saw everyone. Webby squealed in delight as Blaire passed by her.

Scrooge sent the children outside. "Blaire here is a SHUSH agent and she will be at the wedding as an undercover guest," Mrs. Beakley said. "Really?" Gandra said. "Yes and I will also have my super suit there just in case I need to change," Blaire said. "We're going to have a lot of people at the wedding," Gandra said, starting to get nervous. She started to look pale. "Where's the nearest bathroom?" Gandra said. "You look sick, Gandra, I'll show you," Blaire said. They went upstairs to the nearest bathroom. Gandra knelt down in front of the toilet ready to puke up the previous night's dinner. "I think I know what's going on here," Blaire said, going into the cabinet above the sink. She pulled out a pregnancy test from the cabinet and handed it to Gandra.

Gandra took the pregnancy test and it came up positive. Gandra was nervous for life now. She wasn't even married yet. "Gandra, you're getting married before the egg even arrives," Blaire said. "How long will I carry the egg?" Gandra said. "Only for about three months," Blaire said. "This is going to be a long three months," Gandra said, just before she puked in the toilet.

"Is everything alright?" Scrooge said as Blaire and Gandra came back into the living room. "Gandra?" Blaire said. Gandra started to faint and Blaire gently placed her on the floor. "What's wrong with Gandra?" Huey said. "She's just not feeling well," Blaire said. Mrs. Beakley came in and put a cool cloth on Gandra's forehead. Iva Crackshell-Cabrera came to see Gandra.

"You possibly can't be getting sick, you're getting married in a week," Iva said. "I know and I'm not sick. I'm pregnant," Gandra said. "What?" Iva said. "I'm pregnant," Gandra said. Iva hugged Gandra. "It's Fenton's baby, right?" Iva said. "Of course it is. I wouldn't imagine having a baby with anyone else other than Fenton," Gandra said. Gandra sat up and held her stomach as she felt nauseous again. Gandra never felt so sick in her life. Gandra was happy to become a mom in about five months. She was also nervous about being thrust into motherhood.

Gandra and Fenton's wedding went smoothly. There was no sign of trouble throughout the entire day. Gandra had a few people come but Fenton had more come to the wedding than she did. She didn't have her family come because she felt that they wouldn't understand her life choices and she was about to become a mom. She had a plan to tell Fenton that she was pregnant with his baby. She told him in her speech at the reception that she was pregnant with his baby.