Distractions~

"God, where did I put it?!?" Leah screamed while angrily throwing her clothes in piles behind her. She was meant to be leaving for her friends party and she couldn't find her gift which she SWORE she hid in her closet. "Maybe you misplaced it, love." Theo, her boyfriend, calmly said while checking himself out in the mirror. Something he tended to do a lot.

"No, Theo, I know I put it in this exact spot... it has to be in here somewhere..." she trailed off, digging deeper into her closet. "Darling, you're making a mess everywhere."Theo was now walking toward her, in an attempt to help her." You can always just give it to her tomorrow. "He added while picking up one of her bras she threw, smirk slightly before setting it down again.

"If I give it to her tomorrow," she paused, emerging out of her closet to catch her breath. "then she'll think I forgot to get her a gift, and she'll be mad at me for weeks!!" She exclaimed before turning back to her closet to continue her search. "She's not stupid Theo." she snapped at him, her voice muffled due to her head being halfway into her closet. Theo chuckled deeply and pulled her closer to him by her waist. "And neither are you, darling." He whispered seductively into her ear, roaming his hands around her body causing her to shiver out of pleasure. "Let me ease your tension." He breathed against her, his voice dripping with lust. Leah could feel heat rushing down her thighs at his actions. He loved the effect he had on her.

"Theo let go please." Leah said, not sure if she actually wanted him to. "I have to continue looking." She tried weakly to push him away, despite the fact that she was actually enjoying the feeling of his large hands exploring her deprived body. He didn't budge. "You need to relax love." His deep husky voice spoke softly in her ear. "Let me help you.." He trailed his hand up her leg , tracing circles around her inner thigh making her gasp. "T-theo, I can't." Leah pleaded helplessly, trying to stop the moan that wanted to escape her mouth.

"You tell me no, but your body tells me yes hm?" Theo was teasing her, his favorite thing to do. His experienced fingers were inching closer and closer to her sweet spot, purposely going as slow as possible. Leah bit her lip, a look of frustration and pleasure plastered across her face. "Quiet now are we?" Theo teased again that night.

Leah couldn't take it anymore, she shifted her hips so that her awaiting clothed entrance collided with his eager fingers.

She let out a loud moan and quickly slapped a hand over her mouth. Theo frowned, disapprovingly. "Don't cover your mouth love, I want everyone to hear how good I make you feel." He demanded. She nodded submissively, not caring how needy she looked. Theo smirked and grabbed her hand so that her mouth was unprotected, then, trailed his fingers higher up Leah's exposed thighs. He started slowly rubbing her clit through her thin underwear. "Fuuck, Theo.." Leah moaned as quietly as she could, impatient for his touch. She wanted to feel him inside of her, she needed it.

"Is this what you want princess?" Theo taunted, "To be finger fucked like the little slut you are?" Theo edged her, circling her clit at a faster pace. Leah could only nod her head, afraid that if she spoke, a moan would free itself. Theo wrapped his fingers around her throat and added just enough pressure for it to feel good, but not cause damage. "Use your words, love. You know how much I love it when you beg for me." He stopped the contact against her core. Leah whimpered. "I said use your words." Theo demanded, adding slightly more pressure.

"Please touch me, Theo. I need it. I need you." Leah managed to choke out, desperate to feel his fingers pleasing her again. Theo smiled and moved her underwear to the side. "Good girl." He whispered, tracing his lips along her ear while simultaneously sliding his fingers into her wet pussy. Leah almost collapsed due to the sudden movement, allowing a delighted moan to escape her lips. "Y-yes, don't stop please!" She begged as he thrusted his fingers in and out of her repeatedly. "So wet for me." Theo groaned, feeling himself getting harder by the sound of her moans.