The Beginning

(HEY GUYYYYYYZZZ UWUWUWU!!! I REALLWY REALLWY HOPE YOU LIKE MY FANFIC UWU!! I PUT A LOT OF EFFOR INTO IT! 🥺 )

My name is Gogy Wogy. I'm the omega... and I'm judged because I'm a nerd, owo, uwu.

I'm worthless, and powerless. But at least I have cute soft fur, uwu.

Today at school, the beta, Sappy Nappy, drop kicked me into my locker. I started to bleed. It hurt, I looked into the tall mirror,at least... tall to me... I'm on 3'4...uwu, in my room and lifted my loose ahegao t-shirt. A purple bruise has formed over my ribs. I cringed at myself in the mirror, quickly covering my exposed torso.

I looked at my smartphone and the digital numbers over the top part of my screen, it read 4:20. It was time to leave, if I left a minute later I would have been late to my first period. That would've been bad.

As I ran to school, my dainty man hands blew in the wind. Each time my legs hit the pavement, they nearly shattered. I briefly looked into the side mirror of a random person's car. The colored contact in my right eye covered my deepest secret. Not even the Alpha knew about this secret, and the Alpha is supposed to know everything.

I walked through the crowded halls of my highschool. Students surrounded me, pushing me to the floor. That's okay here, at least because it's me.

I dragged my feet, my luminescent, chocolate, copper, amber, auburn, fiery, fake orbs, watching my feet glide against the tile. Suddenly, I crashed into a wall.

I slowly looked up, my cute uwu face quivering. My lips pouted. Then suddenly I realized that walls don't have heartbeats, or high body heat, or bulging muscles.

"I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-so s-sorry! Gah! I-I-I'm so b-b-baka!" I stuttered.

"It's alright," A pair of cool green orbs, as green as the greenest crayon, said deeply. He put his hand on my shoulder, then pushed past me. His touch made me shutter, yet I felt so much warmth. My tail wagged and stuck in between my legs.

I looked down trying to conceal my blush and continued walking. As I listened to the long lecture of my first class I realized that those beautiful green orbs I had just stared into, belonged to the Alpha.

The most intense of the pack. He was known for his bloodshed. I heard he had ripped apart one of the previous Betas, BadBoyHalo, and ate him for dinner, like the alpha was Garfield and BBH was lasagna. Nothing stood in his way of getting what he wanted, and I had just stood in his path. I could've been killed, but I was spared.

I blushed. Maybe he isn't as bad as they say... maybe I can fix him... uwu.