1

Jane

My reflection in the mirror cleared as the steam dispersed, my dark brown eyes stared back at me. I sighed at my appearance, sure I had lost weight after high school but I never grew an inch. At 5'3" with dull brown eyes and hair and curvy waist and hips I was plain. Despite my curves and shortness I was nicknamed plane Jane in high school. Ironically my name is Jane,

I thought college would be fun and I'd have friends but I don't. I have my younger sister. She's my rock, she keeps me going and I keep her out of trouble or in other words having to save her ass every corner I turn. She's the opposite of me, very outgoing and friendly and always attending senior college parties bringing men far too old for her home.

I swear I kick a new dude out every morning after their little roll in the sheets and today's probably no different.

Heading out of my bathroom to my connecting bedroom I grab my maroon t shirt dress off the bed and quickly pull it on over my underwear, the dress hugging my hips slightly, I pair it with black boots.

(Without the holes in the dress)

Back in the bathroom I throw my brown hair into a high ponytail leaving my pale skin plain.

Descending the stairs a strong cloud of male Cologne hits my nose, yep definitely kicking someone out today. Ending the stairs I land in the kitchen I freeze. Standing in my kitchen is a naked back of a man. A very muscular, tattooed man, his denim jeans hanging low on his waist, his muscles flexing every time he scrambles the eggs a little.

My throat is dry. How does my sister land such hot guys? Like damn. Leave some for me.
I scold myself, no Jane, no guys for me I don't do guy's I do college and a career. 

I clear my throat, urging the man to turn my way. My throat is drier than before. Fuck he's hot. His soft icy blue eyes, his slightly curled black hair and toned chest and abdomen face me now. And his height. Damn. He's at least 6'4" and no match for someone like me. My sister would go excellently with him. Her blonde hair and hazel eyes plus her long tan legs standing at 5'8" they could be models together.

" Are you done checking me out yet" his deep voice rang out, making my eyes snap to his perfect lips and straight white teeth, I snapped my eyes to his a blush covered my cheeks. I quickly look away clearing, my throat.

" So. You must be Beth's new fling today " I say as my sister enters from the stairway. Beth smirks at me her hazel eyes glittering, reminding me that I'll never be as beautiful as she is.

" You must be Jane " his deep voice breaks my stare from my sister. He knows my name. They never know my name. The men Beth usually bring come down in the morning, turn on the Tv, and eat my stash of potato chips, leaving crumbs all over and get the tv stuck on some dumb foot ball game.

I turn and head upstairs yelling down them

" Beth. Make sure he leaves by noon"

She yelled back an "Ok", I grab my bag swinging it over my shoulder, going back down and leaving out the front door, heading to my favorite cafe for some breakfast.