Info yeah yeah

This whole story has some stuff you gotta know, but it is mostly centered around Sakura Hinata and other fankids.

Fankids: (oldest to youngest)

Souta Tanaka (SonDam)

Sakura "Hana" Hinata (KomaHina)

Nozomi Nidai (AkaNidai)

Yoshio Kuzuryu (FuyuPeko)

Katsumi and Kaori Kirigiri (identical twins) (NaeGiri) ♀♀

Koji Asahina (adopted) (Aoi Asahina)

Hiroyuki Miomiki (Bandaid)

Toshiyuki Naegi-Fukawa (TokoMaru)

Important Figures:

There are some important people that Sakura looks up to. Here they are:

Mikan Tsumiki. She admires her knowledge of medicine.

Yasuke Matsuda (Yes, he is alive in this A.U.) She likes listening to him infodump about neurological science. He's also the reason she would like to study neurology.

Sakura Ogami. She never met her, but she's heard Aoi talk about her strength. She wants to be as strong as she was. She also learned she was named after her.

A.I. Chiaki Nanami. She listens to Nagito talk to her and he has told her about how loyal and kind she was to her class in high school before she died.

Hajime Hinata. Her papa. She looks up to him for his motivation to bring Nagito back from the Neo World Program, and his hope in being able to recover the world.

Sonia Nevermind. She just thinks she's cool and likes to hang out with her son.

Akane Owari. She thinks her energy is fun and wishes she could be that energetic. Akane also likes to take her out to get sweets against her dads' backs.

Ibuki Mioda. She, along with Souta and Nozomi, are the only ones who like her music. Ibuki loves hanging out with them

Izuru Kamukura. Her "cat dad". She thinks he's neat and gets treats from him.

Notes:

Just some misc stuff about the A.U.

Nagito is transgender. I do headcanon Hajime as trans, but I thought it would be funny if he accidentally got Nagito pregnant and then freaked out because he didn't know what to do.

Izuru is like a DID alter in Hajime. Hajime doesn't have DID, but Yasuke observed the reasons Hajime didn't remember big chunks of his day sometimes was because Izuru was still in there controlling the flesh mecha when he chose. Nagito noticed but didn't care to mention. Sakura loves him.

Pretty much all the events of canon Danganronpa did happen in this A.U, but Yasuke is alive because I needed him alive for my own heart. He managed to make it out alive with major wounds in the thing that happened at the thing (I've spoiled enough already)

Everyone works at the Future Foundation. The fankids just run around and do whatever.

About Hiroyuki Miomiki, the bandaid daughter. She is not adopted. Ibuki and Mikan are not trans. They wanted to have a kid but didn't want to go through the trouble of adoption. They decided to try out the bone marrow pregnancy thing, and it worked. Ibuki was pregnant, Mikan was making sure she was in the best shape possible.

Sakura's Interests:

Just some of her interests lmao

Medical science

Neurology

Music (very specific music)

Origami

Sakura.

Sakura.

Sakura has ADHD and clinical depression *sobs*

Sakura thinks of Katsumi and Kaori like her little sisters

She calls Yasuke "Uncle SukeSuke". Yasuke found comfort in thinking of her as if she were his niece

She talks to A.I. Chiaki and Chihiro when she's with her dads at work. Chiaki calls her "little flower" and Chihiro calls her "marshmallow junior"

People have said she took on most of Nagito's features, even his personality.

Nozomi is her definition of emotional support. They're inseparable and only about a year apart in age (Hajime was surprised)

She is mostly gay

Oh god, ages.

This fic kinda follows Sakura's growth, so I feel like I should explain everyone's ages to make things easier for myself and you readers.

Sakura Hinata was born when Souta Tanaka was 5 years old.

Nozomi Nidai was born when Sakura Hinata was about 15 months old.

Yoshio Kuzuryu was born when Sakura Hinata was about 3 years old.

Katsumi and Kaori Kirigiri were born when Sakura Hinata was about 8 years old.

Koji Asahina was a 1-year-old when he was adopted. Sakura Hinata was 10 years old.

Hiroyuki Miomiki was born when Sakura Hinata was 13 years old.

Toshiyuki Naegi-Fukawa was born when Sakura Hinata was 15 years old.

Ask me stuff please.

this thing will be changed a lot, don't mind me please