The Argo II is Haunted...

ANNABETH

Annabeth woke up too early and nobody was still awake. She put a Jacket on because of the Chilly air and walked outside of her room.

She went to Percy's room quietly, hoping for his assistance on her small walk on Argo II. She was planing on going under the Argo II , The stables. The very place where they were on their magical night, where they were when everybody thought, especially Coach Hedge, they magically disappeared. She giggled a bit and continued. She was in front of his door now, she slowly opened it and peeked her head inside.

"Percy. You awake?" She whispered, and saw Percy on his bed, with a weird position and drool rolling down his cheek. She smiled. You drool when you sleep. That was the first thing she thought about him. 

And you still drool when you sleep. She presently thought. She smiled. She backed her head and closed the door quietly. She changed her plans.

I'll go alone. There's nothing more to be afraid of here now. The eidolons are gone now. She thought and went her way.

Ω MARK OF ATHENA Ω ]

She heard some noise while going down. Annabeth flinched. Her guard was now up then slowly, she ascended down. Two more steps and she heard a familiar neigh. Blackjack. She thought and smiled, there was nothing to be afraid of down there. She was afraid for nothing.

"Hello Blackjack." She said, and he neighed in reply for her when she was in front of him. She didn't know horse language, but she just knew that he probably said Hey, Boss's girl! What'cha doin' here? She smiled.

She sat down next to his space. Where the door was. The exact spot where she last sat with him.

"Hey, you still think I'll get to fight with him after this?" Annabeth asked. Blackjack neighed in confusion which she thought of Wise Girl's nervous? But she didn't care about that now. She was scared that they'll seperate again after this. She just got him back. She can't afford to lose him again, but what she feared most is, if she was the one who would disappear... But now... forever...

She thought of the children of Athena that was given this quest. None have completed this quest yet so she was having doubts.

Then suddenly she flinched and something made a sound (apart from the sounds of her movements). "Wh-what is that?!" Blackjack neighed in confusion. What's happening Wise Girl? He probably meant that.

Then from the shadows, Annabeth saw a black eight-legged creepy creature and she didn't wait for another moment to panic. She paled and backed into a corner and Blackjack kind of calmed down. He probably thought this was just nothing, but Annabeth thought otherwise. A-A-A SP-SP-SPI-SPIDE-

Before she could finish her thought, she ran for her dear life and screamed "NOOOOOOO!!!!!"  Pretty loudly. In an instant everybody came out of their rooms and assembled in front of the stairs where Annabeth was currently running.

Then something fast hugged Percy fiercly that he ended up falling down with her. "What's wrong Annabeth?" Percy asked the question they all have been thinking. The others were speechless, seeing Annabeth like this for the first time, being so flustered as if something almost killed her, and she's much more braver on those kind of moments.

"P-Pe-Percy... A-a..." She staggered out. She was trembling furiously, gripping his shirt violently. She looked so fragile now. 

"Come on, Annabeth, spit it out. We'll figure it out, right?" He looked at the others for help. They nodded and said "Mmm, that's right." It looked like it worked.