CHAPTER 1

"Yes, I'm already here. "

Riki placed his phone on the other side of his head as he bring his other hand to fish out the keys his hyung gave him earlier.

"Yah Riki, you sure you want to live there? We can still find another place you kno-"

The younger chuckled. "It's fine Heeseung hyung. The house is pretty nice and decent. I don't see any reason why I should not take it. Besides, it's too cheap for a luxury house like this. "

He heard the person in the other line sighed. "It's because of the rumors. But Riki, are you really sure about this? About that? "

The ravenette only hummed, eyeing the two storey house one more time before inserting the key on the knob.

"But what if the rumors are true? What if the house is really hun-"

"Hyung. " The younger immediately interrupted. "They're just rumors. Rumors are just rumors. " He added, opening the door of the house, grabbing his luggage and stepped inside.

He hears the other sighed once again. "Just be careful. If something happens, call me immediately. "

"I will. "

After that, the call ended as the older have something to do and well, Riki too as he needed to explore the house and unpack his things.

Just like what he expected, the inside of the house is.... Nice. Pretty even. It feels homey despite the lack of furniture and decorations.

The wall was painted into creamy white, the living room is not that small nor too big which is great since the ravenette was the only one who will live in the house.

It's not like Heeseung will come live with him knowing his hyung is kind of scaredy-cat. And base from the rumors circulating in the neighborhood, it's just.... Impossible. Plus Heeseung has his own condominium.

Riki poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue as he eyed the living room one more time before exploring the house.

So basically, there's a living room, a wide kitchen and a bathroom. A freaking ass library and two bed rooms with bathrooms attached to it, which he assumes one being the guest room.

After exploring the house, even the little garden behind it, Riki chose his room being the big one and unpacked his things. There's a little closet which he's grateful for as he placed his clothes there and his other things inside the room, decorating the walls with his few paintings that he brought with him.

After an hour and so, he plopped down the queen sized bed.

Since his arrival, he haven't seen or feel anything strange that proves the 'rumors' about the house. Like there's a ghost living in the house and scare everyone who will live there and some shit.

It's not like he believes in ghost in the first place. Like hello? It's 2023 already, who even believe in such thing?

Well, except his friend of course.

But really, Riki has never seen nor encounter one in his life. Well, maybe he did encounter once but he's not sure since he's pretty tired that day so it could be his mind playing with him.

It was around five in the afternoon when Riki decided to grocery shopping. He left the house, locked the door and the gate before walking down the familiar city of Seoul.

Riki isn't a Korean. In fact he's a Japanese who moved in Daegu, Korea five years ago along with his father. And it's his first time moving in the city but it's not his first time being in Seoul. That's why he's kinda familiar with the said place.

After his grocery shopping, he came back at his new home and took the bags of food in the kitchen and placed them on the cabinets and on the fridge which is still surprisingly working.

After the dinner, he visited the little library again and he couldn't help but to be amazed by the books that greeted his sight.

Riki is not the type of a person who loves reading but that doesn't mean he doesn't read one because he does. Plus he really likes the smell of books.

After wandering inside the little library, he decided to go to his room while sending his friend a message that everything's fine and that he doesn't need to worry about
him.

He set his phone on the bedside table as he laid on his bed, deciding to call it a day.

So with that, he closed his eyes and succumbed to deep slumber.

Totally not noticing the girl dressed in white, sitting on the chair beside the window. Silently watching him.