Chapter 1

Y/n's POV:

It had been a good night with Peter.

First they had gone to dinner, then to see a movie, and finally a nice walk in Central Park.

In fact it had almost been good enough for Y/n to forget the real reason as to why she was with Peter. Almost.

Not because she loved him, but more or less to get information about Tony and his plans or whatever from Peter.

Y/n had personally felt she had done a good job covering up what she was really doing, and in fact felt she had done it so good, that she knew that Peter was convinced she couldn't live without him.

However her father and Bucky (who was technically her uncle) meant everything to her. So internally, Y/n couldn't find any sense of love towards Peter, as long as he was connected to Tony Stark.

Originally, Y/n's father had told her to get close with the boy named Peter at her school. No she wasn't exactly sure why...but she followed through anyways.

Now she knew. Tony Stark had betrayed her father and Bucky not that long ago, and started this whole "civil war" (as her father had explained) between them all.

So to get back at Tony for all the betrayal he had committed, Y/n's father had explained that Peter Parker was an apprentice of some sort to Tony. That's were he came in.

Y/n honestly couldn't even say she liked Peter anyways. There was just something about him that felt...off.

No, Y/n had never really dated anyone else, if she would even call this dating, but she looked around at other people in their relationships, and knew that hers and Peter's was practically nothing.

Feeling someone start to hold her hand, Y/n snapped back to the present, and saw Peters hand in hers. This felt awkward.

Y/n and Peter were on a bus, heading back to Y/n's apartment she lived in with her father. Peter had always insisted on dropping Y/n off first. She knew it was meant to be sweet, but honestly Y/n thought it was kind of annoying. She could handle herself. She always did when her dad was out on missions.

"Hey, Y/n. Umm...I'd like to thank you for a really good night tonight...We haven't been able to go out together for awhile. Ever since I went on that trip..." Peter explained.

Y/n often wondered where Peter had gone during the time of the battle between her father and Tony, but she never really asked.

"No problem, Pete. I enjoyed myself too." Y/n said awkwardly.

Peter smiled, and for the first time since they've ever been together, he leaned in to kiss Y/n. She felt like she wanted to get straight up and walk away, but having no time Y/n aloud her body to go rigid like stone and forced her body to stay still.

In fact, it must have felt like kissing stone to Peter because after a second, when he realized there was truly no heat in it, he pulled right away, and took his hand away to.

For the rest of the ride he just tapped his feet and stared at the floor of the bus in front of him. Y/n felt bad for making it even more awkward, but she didn't know what else to do in that position.

The bus pulled to a stop in front of the bus stop closet to Y/n's apartment. She said a quick thank you to the bus driver, and then began walking home with Peter at her side.

It being about a five minute walk from there she decided to start a conversation. More to get information her dad would appreciate.

"So Peter... How's it going with that Stark internship, did you call it?" Y/n asked. She didn't know much about the Stark internship, except that it connected Peter, one on one with Tony Stark.