One

At the top is how the oc looks. I found this on tik tok and i lost it.

-----

"I'm Asta from Hage Village, and I joined the Black Bulls today!! It's nice to meetcha!!"

So Yami really choose this loud mouth magicless kid, no wonder no one takes us seriously. No matter it looks like he'll fit right in, especially with those two. I said looking at both Magna and Luck. I wonder where the other new member is.

"Usagi?"

"Yes cap?"

"Did you finish your mission?"

"Well I wouldn't be here if I hadn't right?"

"Listen here smart ass."

"I'm listening." He just huffed and walked away. No one is listening to him. "Hey, the names Usagi. It's nice to have you in the team." As soon as I introduced my self most of the other members stopped what they were doing and did the same.

"Come and get baptized!" Magna yelled. Oh no why do they always do this to the new ones.

-----

"I'm about to launch attack magic at you. Block it or avoid it, anyway you want. Do that and you're a black bull, free and clear."

I'm sure that isn't how it works but okay?

"He's making up baptizing ceremonies again"

"Hey, It's fine. This is fun!"

I wonder what type of magic he uses, since he seems to not have any mana in him. His grimoire has a five leaf clover. So he uses devil magic? But a giant sword comes out. Magana being the dumbass he is throws one of his strongest spells.
(I changed from my computer to my phone so spacing might look weird from here.)
It seems like the spell is moving to fast for the new guy. But I might be wrong he uses the giant sword to block it and send it back with double the attack force that was sent at him. I guess he uses anti magic. Magna gets back up after the explosion clears and starts yelling at the new guy but ends up giving him the black bulls cloak.
That seems like the end of all that. I'm guessing he's getting the grand tour of the place.
-
"Little insect with your paltry magic. I am Noelle Silva. A member of this country's royal family."
I'm surprised a royal joined this group of misfits. She seems kinda snobby and not very confident in herself. But I won't judge until I can see what she can do.
"I'll have to let the difference in our magic powers convince you!"
Oh this should be interesting. If she's from the Silva house hold then she must be the other water user. She does have a lot of magic power but by the way she missed her target it seems like she doesn't know how to control it well.
"Damn it! You've got guts, that's for sure."
"It's your fault for stating there. Who gave you permission to be there?"
"Why you little... I'm a senior member here!!"
"Well I'm royalty!"
"I don't care if you're royalty or the little sister of the captain of the silver eagles! Captain Yami's the only guy who who'd take in a shrew like you!!"
That seemed to hit her right in the gut as they say.
"Magna I think you might have gone a little far."
"What?! Did you not see how she's acting?! Why are you on her side??!!"
"She is a member of this group now whether you like it or not. She's probably acting like that because she's nervous. You really need to tone down that fiery attitude of yours." Before he could respond to anything I said I walked away into my room. I just got back and there's already so much excitement going on, it's a little too much for me at the moment.
-
"I want you to be the mentor for the newbies, just for a while, while they get used to being here and get along with everyone else."
"Seriously? I just got back and now you're assigning me newbies. Ask Magna or Luck anyone but me."
"I can't trust anyone as much as I can trust you. Now go and do it I have to take a huge dump."
"Wow Captain Yummy, I don't think any girl will want to be hearing something like that coming out from your mouth. Although I can think of one." I said laughing and getting away before he could do anything to me.
I leave out the front door and hear a lot of noise being made. Going towards it I see Noelle practicing by herself.
"Why...? Why won't it go... where I want it to?!" I guess I was right she doesn't seem like she can control her magic all that well yet. But she's a royal this should be something that comes naturally to her, I guess even royals have their limitations. She tries something else again and her magic power surges and water wraps around her. She's getting out of control, if we don't do soothing she could hurt herself or the others.
"Usagi, didn't I tell you to keep an eye out?"
"Listen here she was already doing something on her own before I came out, It seems like something she was thinking triggered her to go into a frenzy."
"Since she's in there, she'll get hurt if we attack with magic..."
"Oh geez Yami who on this team who had recently joined has the power to neutralize magic?" Asta comes flying down as soon as we said that. I didn't even know he was outside.
"Perfect timing. Glad you dropped in. Go do something about that."
"Wait no, What? What am I supposed to do about that?! It's not like I can fly up..." Maybe you shouldn't have said that. "There. Surpass your limits. Right here and right now." And there he goes flying. At least he manages to cut through it.
"Love me Chain." It catches both Asta and Noelle.
"I'm Alive!!"
"Well done Kid." I walk towards Noelle.
"You okay?" She seems like she doesn't want any help. At least not yet.
"Hey you! That's some freakin' awesome magic you've got!! You're amazing. Dang it! I don't have nay magic, so I'm jealous. If you train it until you can control it... you'll be unstoppable!! I'll have to train hard so I don't look like a loser."
"What, you couldn't control your magic? Thats it? should've told us sooner you royal failure."
"Magna." I said looking at him with stern eyes.
"I'm sorry."
"Well coming from you thats probably the best apology she'll her from you."
"We're the black bulls. A whole group of failures. That little flaw of yours ain't a big deal idiot."
"In any case, I'm glad your safe. By the way I know a great pasta place. Care to join me there sometime?"
"Before that, here, try a bite of this."
"Magic control is what I'm best at. I'll teach you. That and big-girl techniques!"
"Here." Asta reaches his hand out and helps her up.
"Thank you... Very much"
-
"So what do the magic Knights... actually do?"
"Are you seriously asking that? You little." Magna once again starts rambling.
"You have to remember, he's from the forsaken realm. A place where many don't have much power. I'm actually surprised you knew about the test."
"Well that's because I want to be the wizard king."
"Is that so?"
"Yup. My rival Yuno and I are competing to see who will become king first."
"Is that the boy who has the four leaf grimoire right?"
"Yeah! It's not fair. He has so much magic power its insane, he even got into the Golden Dawn. One of the strongest squads."
"Hmm well I believe you can become the wizard king. I know magic power is everything in this kingdom, but I can see that you'll be someone who can change that. I'm glad you joined our squad. Let's help you achieve that goal of yours." He smile so big I couldn't help but to let one cover my face as well.
"Oh you know come to think about Yami wanted, Magna, Noelle, you and me. He said something about a mission he had for the two of you. Something about going to Saussey Village and defeating some boar. So hurry and eat so we can get the details." I said getting up and heading towards the lounge area.
-
"Wha.. What a stupid mission!"
"What's stupid about it, Huh!!"
"I can take out a dumb boar with my bare hands!"
"Don't you go underestimating boars! The two of us lost a bet the other day. We promised this one old guy we'd do a favor for him whatever he asked. He was looking to get rich quick so he could make his poor village... wealthy that geezer was quite the guy. Humans are strong where they've got responsibilities."
"But that means it's not our problem, doesn't it!!"
"He's right!"
"Go or die. What's it gonna be?"
"We'll go."