Doubletake

As soon as both boys touched the goblet, Harry immediately cursed his luck when he felt the pulling sensation at his navel. For what felt like minutes, the pulling and tubing sensation ended as they were flung to the ground with collective groans of pain since they both still had a few injuries from the maze, Harry more so than Cedric. Despite the adrenaline pumping through his veins, Harry could still feel the harsh stabbing pains of his injuries, thankfully not all of them, the rest were only dulled throbs. He was very acutely aware that during the unwelcomed ride some of his previous injuries opened up and started bleeding. Not bothering to pay attention to his wounds, he got up to his feet as fast as he could, glancing to his side seeing Cedric do the same. Injuries could come later for now he needed to focus where they were.

Repositioning his wand in an offensive hold, Harry took in their surroundings, a graveyard. A dark ass gloomy graveyard that definitely didn't sense danger. Great! Just what I bloody needed. Because apparently being forced to enter a dangerous and deadly tournament even though I'm UNDERAGE just wasn't enough for me. Harry scowled, having half a mind to turn around and kick the portkey as if that would fix everything.

''Where the hell are we?'' Cedric voiced out loud, not feeling all to swell with their surroundings either.

''I don't know, It's a graveyard that's for sure but the location on a map? No clue''

Before Cedric could respond they both whipped around too late when they heard a raspy cruel voice saying ''Kill the spare'' Harry was barely just able to see the quick flash of green before Cedric's body dropped dead beside him with a thump. The same colour he saw that night. The same sound. The same outcome. He stared down at the body with unfocused eyes as he was briefly tugged into his own mind at the flashback of the fateful night. The same night his entire life went to shit for more...muggle reasons the wizarding world would like to believe if they ever knew.

Unfortunately, that small distraction was enough to disarm him and begin to tie him up. As he was forced to a statue on top of a tombstone and bound he finally saw the sniveling face of Pettigrew. Harry immediately sneered and bared his teeth at the pathetic vermin but it didn't last long before the pain in his scar flared up making him bite down on his tongue to hold back the scream that threatened to come out.

''Hurry up and get on withh ittt'' The same cruel voice as earlier hissed out in irritation.

Flinching Pettigrew muttered a litany's of small ''Yes of course my lord'' and ''Forgive me''s

Harry watched through watery eyes as the rat walked to the cauldron carrying what seemed like a bundle of something. He strained to see what was in the bundle but when he couldn't see he took a look around to see when Voldemort would come out.

As the time passed, while Pettigrew put a bunch of things in the cauldron muttering whatever, he grew more anxious. The pain from his scar had thankfully dimmed only for the numerous other injuries he had to take its place. His leg throbbed from where the Acromantula had bitten him and if he can recall, they were poisonous. How much thought he wasn't really paying attention during class but by the way he could barely feel his leg and his veins felt like cold burning ice he would say quite a bit. His head was pounding and he could feel every fast beat his heart did. His lungs were killing him but he could still breathe perfectly fine, maybe not as much with the statue's scythe pushing against his chest. What was an actual concern for Harry was the blood. He could feel blood trickling from the bite, the small cut he got on his cheek and legs from the vines. Yet his pants and sleeves were stained red, wet with fresh blood that continued with no stop. None of the injuries he got from the maze are bad enough to lose that much blood, making Harry scowl and once again curse his luck and timing.