daddy austin

it was summer 2021. i stood up and tried to look in the mirror but i couldn't because I'm only 2'4.. so i threw my pin straight hair into a messy bun and slid on my white crocs and lululemon leggings and hopped out the door. i jumped into my white jeep and drove to the beach !! 😛😛 when i got there, there was this tall ass mannn in a suit. he looked like he was in the mafiaaa! it was so weird seeing him at the beach but he was so fineee 🥵🥵. i went up to him but he was so tall i couldn't even see his big ass forehead. i said "hello??" and he looked around, but couldn't see me because im so small 🥺🥺 i waved and he finally looked down at me. "oh.. hey baby." he said to me. i almost fainted.. i reached up like a baby wanting her daddy's love ❤️. he picked me up and put me on his hip 😓. "you pretty cute mamacita" 🥶 he said to me. i said "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-you're pretty cute too daddy- i mean.. sir." i said accidentally.. he fucked me on the beach. we had 2 kids. jordan and angel 😇.

------

thanks for reading guys ! this is my first story, let me know if u have any tips 🥺!! love you all !!